Double Date (Part 2)

Jakes P.O.V 

We all had to put on helmets just in case something happen -.- 

What ever, once we all got our helmets on we waiting for the other people who were on the go carts to finish their turns.

Once they were done their turn they got off their go carts and left. When we were finally aloud to go pick our go carts to drive. After we all got in our go carts we herd a noise and the guy told us we can go now, Ashley was first then then I started to catch up to him "Hey! You wanna race?" "Well isn't that the point of this?!" "Stop being a smart ass Jake!" "Haha" The girls caught up to us pretty fast, once they got to us they slowed down and so did Ashley and I. "Your on!" Yelled Candace "We're gonna kick your guys ass!" Continued Amanda. "3!" yelled Ahsley then I yelled 2! All four of us yelled 1 at the same time and started driving fast. 

Amanda was a little faster then Ashley with me and Candace right behind them. Candace and I kept looking at each other while laughing, I saw there was a big space inbetween Ashley and Amanda, enough room for me to drive through them. I smirked at Candace then drove faster, once I was in the middle of Amanda and Ashley they looked at me confused and shooked. I looked at both of them then laugh and drove off faster, I turned around to see them very quickly and saw that Candace was right behind me "Hole shit!" I turned back around then started driving faster but I guess not fast enough cause Candace was not behind me, she was in front of me! Damn she's fast! I turned around to see where Ashley and Amanda were, they weren't to far from me either. 

After 2 rounds we had one more round left Candace was still in front then there was me then Amanda and Ashley right beside Amanda. Candace drove fast even though she was already in first place, I drove faster and ended up right beside Candace. She looked at me with her eyes full of shook then I laughed "Still think your going to win?!" I said and smirked, she didn't say anything back just gave me a glare then drove faster. I drove faster too, we weren't to far from the 'finishing line' "Sorry cherry lips you ain't winning this!" I said but not loud enough for anyone to hear me.  

"I won!" Yelled Candace while getting out of the go cart "No way! I totally won that!" I said while getting out of my go cart, Ashley and Amanda got out of their go carts "No way! I totally won that!" Candace sated walking to me "Haha n-" before I could continue Ashley came up "Lets just ask the guy over there!" We all agreed, Amanda started walking to the guy "Were you watching?" The guy nodded like it was a bad thing "Can you tell us who crossed the 'finish line' first?!" The guys looked over to Candace and I and pointed his two fingers "It was a tie.." "Okay, thanks" Amanda walked up to us "Well you both won!" Candace looked at me "What?!?!" "That can't be!" I continued "Well it's true.." Amanda and Ashley started walking away. 

Ashleys P.O.V 

Jake and Candace were fighting about who won even though the guy said clearly it was a tie. Amanda and I started walking to the car tell I herd Candace say "Re-match?!" "Your on!" said Jake. I turned around and I didn't see them, they were already at the both going to buy 2 more tickets. I walked closer to them and herd the guy at the both say "We are closing in 5minutes..You'll only have enough time to do about 2-3 rounds" "That's fine, we are just haveing a re-match" Candace said. Man they really wanted one person to win "K well while you guys do your re-match Amanda and I will be by the car." "Okay" They both said then ran off back to  the tracks. 

I walked by the car and saw Amanda leaning again the wall for the trailler that the both was in. (Not a trailler that's behind a truck but like those little houses, yeah the both thing that we bought our tickets was in there). "They going to do a re-match?!" she asked "Yep, so that leaves us alone for 5minutes" I walked in front of her and winked. I put my hands on the wall so that her head was inbetween my arms. I took a step closer as she started to blush, she's so cute when she blushes. I leaned in to kiss her as I wraped my hands around her lower back pulling her closer. She wasn't to much shorter then me but she still had to look up at me a little.