Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Wes's POV

Shutting the fridge door I couldn't believe the crap Khloe had in here. How could one person live off of take-outs? No vegetables or dairy, other then cream for coffee and plenty of leftover take-outs. Seeing how it's difficult to make breakfast from Mexican food and half eaten egg-rolls I dashed across the hall to collect a few items I needed for a real meal.

I woke this morning aching all over from sleeping at the side of the bed, convincing myself I had to be close in case Khloe awoke for a midnight puke. Dragging myself into the bathroom I took a hot shower hoping to relax my tenses muscles, snatching a pair of jeans and T-shirt from my place I came into the kitchen to make the greasiest breakfast I could. Judging by how she kept stumbling last night Khloe is going to need the extra fat.

As I started the coffee I heard the bathroom door slam shut and knew sleeping beauty was awake with a bitch of a headache. Smiling to myself I started to collect her breakfast on a tray before eating my own while I waited for her to finish. Minutes later a groan sounded from the other room signaling she was done, I started towards her room unable to contain the smile on my lips as the groans grew louder.

She sat at the edge of the bed, her head in her hands with the wet blonde strands falling other her face. Upon hearing my footsteps she peeked up from her position and groaned "Go away."

"Good morning to you too, I slept well thank you for asking." I replied sarcastically and took a seat beside her

She glared in my direction when her gaze snagged on the tray I placed beside her. The soft shade of green her face took was amusing, her hands flew up to her mouth and for a second I feared she would hurl. It seems I've underestimated her intake of alcohol last night.

"Take it away." she demanded already standing

Grabbing her wrist I pulled her down, her butt falling across lap softly as I wrapped an arm around her waist keeping her anchored on my lap. She squirmed as I lifted an over greased piece of percuoto to her mouth, like the stubborn woman she is Khloe pressed her lips together refusing the thinner version of bacon.

"You need to eat." I explained

"I don't want to." she retorted stubbornly

I sighed at the choice of words she used, the same exact ones I heard yesterday when I pleaded with my father to eat anything that would give his frail body nutrition. Finally coaxing into taking a few sips of soup I made my way home, exhausted when u found Khloe.

"The grease will absorb the alcohol." I clarified when she craned her neck away from the percuoto as if it offended her "Please, eat." I asked, my voice holding a hint of desperation

She glanced over her shoulder, her honey colored eyes searching my expression in unmasked concern, I stood unnerved as she took in every inch of me with her slit like eyes. With a soft sigh she cracked her lips open allowing me a small opening to shove the bacon in before she changed her mine. The soft moan that vibrated from her throat washed over me, the sound thick and unexpected I couldn't contain my body's first reaction to the candid sound.

Down boy, I thought as my member rose to greet the perky butt on my lap. Pushing the realization aside I scooped some eggs and continued to feed her, absorbing every sound that pasted her bow shaped lips.

"That was really good." she admitted under her breath

Despite my dampened mood from yesterday I cracked a smile, its good to know someone appreciates my cooking. Pleased with the decent amount she managed to put down I placed the tray aside I handed her two aspirins that she greedily snatched and had down in seconds without water.