Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Place a few stools by the spare tables near the refreshments and add a little bit more of the blue streamers above the lights." I ordered watching both men scatter to do as I said

"Ms. Sparks." Amy squeaked catching my attention, turning in her direction I eyed the man standing beside her. He was at least a half a foot taller than Amy towering over her pudgy four-eleven frame much like everyone else, his body was lean to a point where it was neither fat or muscle -wide shoulders, broad chest that dipped to a narrowed waist and extremely long legs that made him resemble a giant "This is Mr. Terrano, one of the owners' husband."

"We spoke on the phone Ms., it's nice to finally meet you." he greeted a slight accent tinging his words, I gave a curd nod assessing the handsome man. His jaw was shaped into a strong square, lips slightly plump and a tempting rosy pink, his cheekbones a feature any woman would die for, the slight croak in his nose was the only flaw and to finish the perfectly sculpted face were a pair of green eyes lined by thick lashes I wished I had.

The man was a present from Italy himself and the woman married to the semi-God was lucky to have snatched the man, shooing the distracting thoughts away I turned my gaze to the two young men setting stools along the round high tables "I hope everything is to your liking Ms. Sparks."

I gave a nod my eyes roaming the room for any flaws and to my surprise I found none, the man sure knew how to deliver I thought "Rest assure I'm pleased with the work you've done Mr. Terrano-"

"Please call me Dominic." he interrupted gracing me with a wide dazzling smile that starred in every woman's sexiest and dirtiest dreams

"Very well Dominic." I said testing his name on my tongue and regretting it when my mind conjured images of the model in front of me doing unprofessional and pleasurable things to me, pushing the naughty thoughts aside I excused my filthy imagination, blaming it on my recent sexual frustration "I'm impressed with the work you've done but I have a few things I'd like to discuss, firstly I'd like for your waiting staff to bring out the first set of entreeś ten minutes into the party."

He nodded his head his shoulder length blonde hair bobbing with him "That's not a problem."

"Good, I'll also need to speak with your head bartender about the guests who aren't permitted to drink."

There were quite a few employees who have been a little rowdy at past company events because they hit the open bar too hard. Amongst those party animals were a few angry drunks who caused difficulties before and with the partners attending the party I wasn't risking any drunkards embarrassing me. Hence why I left the office two hours early already dressed in a mid thigh sleeveless royal blue dress with a dip in the front that could still be deemed classy, half of my blonde hair was held back by a sapphire jeweled clip that allowed the soft curls to cascade down my back and give that flirtatious bounce. I've never had all the partners in one room so when Henry informed me every partner was attending the party tonight I amped up my outfit so as to not come off as a prude in the midst of the crowd. Appearance is everything, my mother's voice chided in my mind.

Dominic smiled his eyes twinkling as if I had told him a joke, my brows knitted in puzzlement at his sudden amusement "He stepped out to retrieve a few more supplies for tonight but he should be back soon."

I nodded walking over to where Tess sat her purple and grey striped maxi dress outlining her recently enormous breasts and just barely tracing the top of her bulging stomach, she moaned shoving a forkful of the chocolate hazelnut cake into her mouth. She showed me to the restaurant after begging for me to take her so she could dig into the deserts before the guests arrived, how could I say no to a pregnant woman who was willing to endure the pain of heels longer than necessary for a few pastries? "Is it wrong that I want to leave my husband for the baker of this cake?"