Chap 10: Welcome To The Supernatural Club! Population: Us.

[Back to Evangeline's perspective]

   "How about you come over I come over your house and we can settle this. We can tell the others tomorrow at school."
   "Ok. How about you come over here and you can help me train. Ask Sachael if she can help too. My parents are at work already so it's fine. My brothers are asleep so we have to be quiet."
   "Alright sure. See you in a bit then."
   "Ok. Bye," She hung up. I put on undergarments and a black and white sweater. Next I got out fleece leggings and put navy shorts over them.

I put my hair up and texted Sachael about Oleander

   "I'll be over there in a few minutes🏡. Address?"
   "802 County Drive."
   "Thx."
   My shoes were on, my hair was brushed, my teeth were too, and my breakfast was out of the toaster. I took my purse and phone and headed out. First I left a note of the fridge.
Dear Oni and Mom, I'm over at Oleander's house with her and Sachael. Be back idk when.
               ~Evangeline

   Very loving note. I hopped on my skate board and left. Don't ask me why I have a skate board. I just do. Oleander's house wasn't that far so I met up with Sachael and it only took about five minutes for us to get there.