Chap 4: Why Aren't You In Class?

"Just so you know, I was faking. I gave myself a backstory in case anyone asked and learned one sentence in Swedish. Ja det är jag, which means Yes, I am."
"Honestly Sachael. It was pretty obvious to us you were faking. How does a Sprite live anywhere but a human's head before being human?" I said.
"Well a long time ago, before I was your trainer, I used to be human before I was a Sprite."
"How does that work?" Yuri asked.
"Well, you have to have certain characteristics to be a Sprite. I happened to meet that criteria and was chosen when I was about your age. That's why I want to go to school at your level. Because I missed out when I was chosen. Living in people's heads, training people for magic until they were ready. It's all a blur to me now that you set me free."
"That must've been tough." Yuri responded.
"Yeah," We passed my homeroom. I waved to Oleander and she waved back. Then she had a look on her face like why aren't you in class?

It's now lunch break and Sachael's meeting everyone again.

"Nice to see you guys again."
"FINALLY I'M NOT THE ONLY NEKO IN THE GROUP," Osaka said.
"Hey Sach," Citri plainly greeted.
"Hi," Sachael said back.
"So yeah. We're giving Sachael a tour of the school and at the end she'll get her new uniform!" Yuri stated.
"See you in class tomorrow Sachael. Hopefully we have at least one class together," Oleander said her first sentence of the group chat.
"Actually I'm going to be sharing the schedule of Evangeline. She's my mentor. If you have classes with her than you're sure to see me around."
"Will you be joining us for lunch?" Citri asked.
"Yeah."