Chap 27: The Mjolna Kind.

"Aaannnnnd... GO!" Aria directed us.
"Tenki Hyo!" He cast. Hail was coming my way.
"Haidoro Shirudo!" I put up a water shield to block his hail and fired back with, "Haidoro Suraisa!" Which is hydro slicer. I came in for a frontal assault and kicked him off guard while the water was coming.
"Thanks to Sachael I've worked up enough upper and lower body strength to kick like a Mjolna. Did you know their kind have the strongest limbs?" While he was still down I summoned a water bow, "Haidoro Yumi Yajirushi!" I shot it and he was down.
Aria came over as referee like it was a wrestling match and said, "1.. 2.. 3.. K O! Winner: Evangeline!" She held my arm up like I was some sort of major champion.
I held my free arm out so he could get up. "Sorry, but I've had more training than anyone here. Well, besides Sachael. It doesn't really phase me I won. Next time I'll go easier."
"Oh you can bet there'll be a next time. Next time, I'm gonna win."
"Next match is the champion Evangeline against Yuri the newcomer. First: a break," Aria said.
"Hey Evangeline I wanted to ask you something," Osaka said.
"Shoot."
"What are the Mjolna? You mentioned them in your fight with Mikio."
"The Mjolna are a species like nekos or humans. They posses major strength which give them a huge advantage in battle. They have kicks like a god."
"Wow. I almost feel sorry for Yuri after what you just told me. I'm not sure she'll make it out alive..."
"She'll be fine. If I know Yuri then I know she'll be fine."