Chap 3: I Never Knew Sachael Spoke Swedish.

"Alright Sachael. Do your spell."
"Ok. Hanareru Sakujo!" She started to slowly fade away.
"See ya soon, new neighbor!" She said.
"Bye Sachael! Have a good life." I woke up shortly afterwards. Well, goodbye dream world, hello sleep. I never want to visit Niagara Falls.
"Hey new neighbor!" A stranger said.
"Um hi. Do I know you?"
"Evangeline duh it's Sachael." Apparently Sachael said. She looked so different!

   "Hey Eva! Hey- who?" Yuri said

"Hi Yuri. You would never guess who this is."
"Sachael?"
"Yep."
"Oh my god Sachael it's been forever! You look so different! I mean seriously different. Your eyes are a different color, you let your hair grow and it's also a different color. You're also suddenly- A Neko?"
"Yeah, I don't know how that happened," I said.
"When I left your subconscious, I got to redesign myself! I've always wanted to be a Neko."
"Cool, but we should get going to school. Come with us and we'll say you're a transfer student and we're giving you a tour so we can miss school!" I suggested.
"Yeah let's go," Yuri said.
When we reached the main office I said, "Hi, I'm Evangeline Aderan and This is Yuri Bondta. This is Sachael, a new transfer student and we were hoping to give her a tour for the day of the school."
"What's her last name?" The man at the office desk said.
"Ana. I'm Sachael Ana (AU•nu)," Sachael intervened.
"Nice to meet you Ms. Ana. Where are you from?"
"I'm originally from England but then moved to Sweden for a couple years. When I finally got a say in the matter I wanted to move to the U.S."
"Wow. You must be very cultured."
"Ja det är jag."