Chap 35: Let's Sort This Out.

"And that's the whole story," I finished explaining to Onette."
"Wow. You've.. been through a lot. There's one thing I don't get though."
"What is it?" Yuri asked.
"Well, why would she attack someone with Sprite powers when she could have just ambushed someone defenseless. Not that I support that."
"My theory is that she was one of those enemies our Japanese teacher was taking about," Aria said.
"Maybe she's trying to take us out one by one," Mimon suggested.
"Or maybe there are more?" Osaka said.
"Let's research this tomorrow. I'm tired," Citri said.
"Sure," I agreed. I turned off the lights and Onette went back to her room along with the other who were staying in the conjoint room.

[This is now from Mikio's perspective. He's in his Sprite realm.]
"Hey Panahon," I said.
"Hi Mikio."
"What happened to you!?"

   "I ate the poison ivy over at the jungle and got bloated

"I ate the poison ivy over at the jungle and got bloated."
"Does that mean I'm going to get poisoned as well since this is my head?"
"Naw just me as long as you don't poison yourself. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about something."
"What is it Panahon?"
"It's about Evangeline," As soon as he said that I could feel my face getting redder by the minute. I felt like a tomato.

   "What about Evangeline?" I managed to say without fainting from the heat on my face

"You need to figure yourself out. You obviously like her. Not that I can blame you.. hehe."
"Hey!"
"Anyway, do something about it. You've known her for a while now. I'd say enough to know who she is by now. When she was in peril you stood up to go and find her. I could tell you were determined. If that isn't love, I don't know what is."
"You're right. What if she doesn't feel the same way though?"
"Well there's no harm in trying."