Chap 38: My Resolve. Part 2.

"Hey guys. I'm back."
"How was Onette?" Mikio asked.
"Actually that's just what I wanted to talk about. She.. saw our father in a pub out in the town. Of course she doesn't know what happened so he hugged her and she said hi."
"What happened?" Sachiko said. I forgot the guys didn't know.
"So basically Evangeline and Onette's father was abusive. Show them your arm."
I showed them. "That's horrible," Mimon just barely conveyed.
"Yeah. Anyway, she wanted me to come see him tomorrow. Speaking of which I forgot. I have to meet Osaka at the karaoke place. Bye guys!"
"Evangeline wa-" I was already out the door before he could finish.
[Mikio's perspective]
Panahon's right but I don't know how to tell her. I was going to tell her after the battle but of course I forgot about Onette.
Evangeline is a good sister. She always checks on Onette. She's also a good friend. She always stands to her commitments.
Honestly it's hard not to like her. I have to tell her. If not today, then tomorrow.

[Evangeline's perspective]
"Ameagari no niji mo rin to saita hana mo irozuki afuredasu.
Akane-iro no sora aogu kimi ni ano hi koi ni ochita," I sang.
Osaka picked up, "Shunkan no DORAMACHIKKU FIRUMU no naka no hito-koma mo Kienai yo kokoro ni kizamu kara!"
The rest we sang in unison.
"Min'na arigatō! Sore wa gachō no ie de Nara hikari!" I said 'Thank you everyone! That was Hikaru Nara by Goose House.'
"I wish you wouldn't talk in Japanese."
"Dommage."
"Huh?"
"Learn French and you'll figure it out. MUAHAHAHA!"
"Hey no fair!"