The Rock That Fell From The Sky

Your P.O.V

*Beep**Beep*

"shut up alarm clock, this is why you don't have any friends." I hissed to the inanimate object as I rubbed my eyes and rolled our of my messy bed.

My room was a battle field of dirty washing and posters of my favourite tv-shows. I yawned and decided to freshen up a bit.

"Ah crap-" I yelled as I tripped and was sent flying down the stairs before I landed with a majestic flop on the floor.

"ow." I stated as I wiped my wet hair from my eyes and hurried to the kitchen to grab some cearial and my lunch.

As my phone dinged I nearly jumped out of my skin, as I was caught of guard. Glancing down at the screen I hurried to reply before I rushed outside and onto my ageing bike.

ELI: School starts in 5 minutes (Y/n) you really need to Hury up.

(Y/N) :GAODDAMIT ELI, NEXT TIME GIVE ME A HALF HOUR WARNING. PLEASE?!?

I swear I had never peddled as quickly in my life, as I had on the way to my new school. I wasnt an expert on all things academic, but I'm pretty sure being late to the first day isn't going to improve my grades.

As I peddled over an empty bridge I noticed a shadow over that was cast onto the road get bigger and bigger. Huh, strange. It was almost as though -

"Ahhh," I was knocked off my bike and got showered in pebbles and small rocks as I hit the concrete ground and rubbed my head. There before me was a heap of rocks that had fallen from the sky. The only question is:what was it.

"The hell?" I asked as I moved closer to a glowing object that had been submerged in Stone and dust.
It was a purple amulet/pocket watch that was pulsing and glowing different colours.
It shook lightly in my hand as I jumped and dropped it to the ground. I quickly looked over my bike for any damage before I hurried over to school, curious and scared of what I had just been a victim of.

-At School-

"Class, today we have a new student. Would you please introduce yourself." Mr. Stickler said as i stood up quickly, and said briefly:

"The names (Y/n), I'm new here and Eli is my best friend." I smiled as I sat down. Beside me was my needy friend Eli, he wasnt the best but he was definitely something.

As I reached into my bag to pull out a pen I noticed the amulet had somehow ended up in my bag.
Let's just say that I had a mini heart attack and felt slightly sick.
"Eli, I'm getting stalked by a glowing amulet that fell from the sky." I hissed as he re-adjusted his glasses and questioned me.

-End of school day, At home-

I sighed in frustration as I looked at the purple amulet. I rubbed my eyes and looked down at the amulet once more before I saw writing engraved around the edges.

"For the Glory of Merlin, Lunar is mine to control?" I asked more than said. The amulet pulsed and glowed as the clock handle moved. I gasped and dropped the amulet as I backed away from it. It began floating and suddenly three balls of purple light flew into my chest followed by several more.

A purple light surrounded me and armour began to form around my body. I dropped to the ground and stumbled a bit as the armour was way to big for me. But in a matter of seconds the armour began to reshape and shrink as it clipped onto my body securely.

I rushed over to the mirror and gasped as i saw that the armour had claws and two wings folded onto the back of the chest plate. I took a step back and nearly fell over as a heavy sword formed in my hands. The sword had purple swirls and was pulsing with life.

But the sword shrunk to fit my strength and I bit my lip at how cool this was.

"I need to tell Eli!" I gasped as I ran to my walkie talkie, a flash of purple light and the amulet dropped to the floor and my armour disappeared.

-With Eli-

"You need to see this!" I said as i picked up the amulet.

"Why? Did it say your name again?" Eli asked curiously.

"No, even better just watch." I said as I looked at the amulet. "For the glory of Merlin, Lunar is mine to control," I said but nothing happened.

Eli just looked at me as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"For The Glory Of Merlin... Lunar Is Mine To Control!" I said clearly and loudly as i began floating and the amulet began spinning and pulsing. I closed my eyes as the armour clipped onto my body and the sword appeared on a sheath between my folded wings.

"WOW! You look like a, like a Dragon!" Eli said as he walked around me muttering words like, Epic, Awesome, Cool. Yeah, the list goes on!

Bang! Bang!

I gasped as Eli and I crept down the stairs and I nearly fainted at the sight of a... of a pitch black dragon Sitting in my kitchen with a smaller emerald dragon standing on two feet beside it. Eli was so freaked out that he ran to the knifes in my kitchen and grabbed one and began pointing it at the dragons and mumbling nonsense.

I gulped as i looked at both dragons. Their eyes landed on me and i shrunk back as the smaller green one walked towards me.

"Hello, Mistress (Y/n) I am Emerald and this beside me is Moon. We are here to teach you and stop you from dying new Dragon Hunter!" The dragon called Emerald said. I just stared at her and fainted.

-As they leave-

"Please just consider this Mistress (Y/n), both of our worlds are in danger and you are the only one who can protect us. Remember... Destiny is but a word of our future, and our choices make our future. Some spend their entire lives searching for the weight that is thrust upon their shoulders. Some more than others. But now we have the chance to embrace what greatness is given to us and we must learn to control it in our own choices. Good night, master (Y/n)."

________________________________________________________________________________
A/n- I hope you all like this updated more original beginning to the story, as I have considered changing it for a while now!
If you think I should CH anger the other chapters just let me know and I'll be happy to do so, also the new chapter Is in the works with a little bit of jealousy going round!