Bichonz

Wattpad Name: Bichonz

Real Name: Dominika

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Burning Passion

What inspires you to write: My everyday surroundings, from a beautiful flower to an event that's occurred as of late. Music also has an immense impact on my writing, allowing my ideas to flow from my mind onto the page.

What is your favorite Genre: It would have to be romance, as a hopeless romantic, but not the cheesy kind.

What made you choose your User name: I've been stuck with this user name for quite some time, but its initial start was from my dog, who's a Bichon Frise.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Of course, whatever my mind comes up with. That's the beauty of being a writer, writing until you're fresh out of ideas.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1312774-the-pregnancy-project

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: Just follow your dreams. I know I need to work long and hard to earn recognition on this site, but by obtaining feedback and support from the loving members on this site, anything is possible.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: To have a wide range of people read and admire my stories, taking with them new thoughts and hopes for the future.