vanillanightsky

Wattpad Name: vanillanightsky

Real Name: (if you choose to release that info): Linette

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Volleyball Princess

What inspires you to write: Reading other stories.

What is your favorite Genre: Romance

What made you choose your User name: My boyfriend and I were discussing the url for our tumblr and he suggested "vanilla sky" and i liked it because it reminded me of snow. I added the "night" to it because snow is more noticeable and brighter at night. So ta-da ! vanillanightsky as my wattpad username.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: I do. My next story is probably going to be a teacher/student relationship. After that, who knows. I really do love to write so I'm not planning on stopping.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1261477-volleyball-princess

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't do it. If you have an idea, go for it. Don't give up or be discouraged if it seems that not many people are reading it. If at least one person is, it means your idea has touched one person.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: I honestly don't know. I do it just because I like to. If in the future i get "discovered" & published then yippee for me. All that matters is that I enjoy writing so I'm going to write.