Endlessdaydreaming

Wattpad Name: Endlessdaydreaming

Real Name: (if you choose to release that info) Rea

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Philophobia 101

What inspires you to write: Life. Emotions. People. I have this obsession of pouring my heart out into words through a story.

What is your favorite Genre: Teen Fiction! Even if others consider it shallow , I love how authors like John Green and David Levithan write teen books. They're the type of "adults" who seem to really capture a "teen"'s heart and mind. Also, I like to dwell around people's lives and emotions, and nothing else allows me to do that the best but in Teen Fiction! Fan Fiction is also something I like, since I initially started from there. (I still write Harry Potter Fanfiction)

What made you choose your User name: "Endless" is the best word to describe me, because I'm always, ALWAYS, thinking. That, and I am also a dreamer. I have a lot of hopes and dreams, and I like to hang on to them even if people say they're unachievable. Thus, my username: EndlessDaydreaming

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Of course!

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise:

Teen Fiction, here's Philophobia 101: http://www.wattpad.com/4196808-philophobia-101-watty-awards-2012-prologue-hi-i%27m

Fan Fiction, here's The Laws of Attraction: http://www.wattpad.com/4252836-the-laws-of-attraction-a-dramione-fanfiction-watty

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: "We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be." - John Green. Chin up, head high. Do what you love. In the end, it doesn't matter what others think, as long as you do what makes you happy.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad:My dream is that each of my stories will touch whoever reads them. Maybe the characters in my stories won't be remembered, or maybe I won't even be remembered as its author, but I hope the lessons, feelings, and emotions will be able to touch hearts and change lives.