whikerms

Wattpad Name: whikerms

Real Name: (if you choose to release that info): Ryan

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Majestic Shadows

What inspires you to write: Probably a cliché answer – but my imagination. It helps to get out of my head for a while and put all these thoughts on paper. It’s an awesome escape. Also, I get most of my great ideas while I’m at the gym or running outside – so I just get motivated and inspired to go home and follow through with them.

What is your favorite Genre: Adventure/Fantasy

What made you choose your User name: It’s based off of my first book. The “whik” comes from the main character’s name. The “ms” at the end stands for Majestic Shadows – and the “er” in the middle was just something to abstract it I guess, who knows. I created the username 10 years ago as an AIM screen name, so it just kind of stuck with me.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Of course – though I should really finish the ones I have started… probably should be doing that now.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/785094-majestic-shadows

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: I’d say it’s a great site featuring people that are interested in the same things (writing and reading) and they can come together and talk about it. Whether you just want feedback on your writing, you want to gain a fan base, or you want to look for new stories outside of a book store to read, this site can do all of that.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: Well, it’s two-fold. First, I want feedback on my stories. I really believe that negative feedback is always better than positive feedback. How am I supposed to get better if I don’t know what I’m doing wrong? So feedback is a goal for sure. Second, I want to establish enough of a fan-base that people would be interested in buying a book if I published it.