Winters_fog

Wattpad Name: Winters_fog

Real Name: Hallie Arrington

Title of your first story on Wattpad: The first story I have ever written on Wattpad is 'An Irritating Love'.

What inspires you to write: There are many different things that inspire me to write, such as; a song I just heard, an interesting picture, things that just pop in my head and I can't get it out until I write it down, and not so rare, a dream.

What is your favorite Genre: I don't think I have a favorite genre, just a good story that involves some kind of romance and my favorite character doesn't die.

What made you choose your User name: I have always enjoyed the word Winter, not the actual season, but the word. One of the first stories I have ever written when I was younger, the girls name was Winter. And the 'fog' part of my User name, fog has always interested me it's mysterious and gives the impression that anything can happen and anything can come out and you have no idea what it is.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Most definiately!

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/4076683-daddy-doesn%27t-know-what-he%27s-missing-watty-awards

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: Being a writer and reader is who we are! Don't let others tell you that you are boring or you have no life, just because that is what you enjoy to do. Be who you are and don't let others stand in your way!

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: My dream for my stories here on Wattpad would be that One, the get completed. Two, that they inspire others. And three, they get honest comments. I don't care if what you have to say about them is mean or you think it will hurt my feelings. I just want to know how it is, the things I am doing wrong/ or right, so that I can improve.