gunsandguitars

Wattpad Name:gunsandguitars

Real Name: (if you choose to release that info)Amber =)

Title of your first story on Wattpad:I think was Letterbomb (Green Day fanfic)

What inspires you to write:Anything, from expressions of people's faces, to a particular setting. I got the idea for my story Shattered from playing hide and seek with my cousin and being trapped in the wardrobe, and I got thinking how is it like to be trapped against your will? So it kind of enveloped as I hid...!

What is your favorite Genre:Hard one! Either horror, thriller, or mystery/suspense - I'm a massive fan of psychological thrillers so...!

What made you choose your User name:it came from how me and my brother used to go shooting with BB guns; it was something we always did together, then the guitars part came from how I (try) and play guitar!

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad:definitely! =D So far though I have: seven or eight on the go, all on different accounts though..! So when I finish one...!

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1274516-shattered

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say:Well it depends how you want to be inspired, if its just a general thing I'd say - look at life like a blank canvas. Paint the picture any way you want but at some point you will have to contemplate the meaning of your art.

if its just for a writing thing: then I'd say just to keep writing, perseverance is the only way to achieve perfection =)

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad:

Wattpad dream: I have several, to reach the front page, to get 10,000+ reads, um get 1000+ votes... Pretty much the same stuff we all wish for!