ShadowRose17

Wattpad Name: ShadowRose17

Real Name: Sophia or Sophie ^_^

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Winged Warrior

What inspires you to write: Life really, things pop into my head and say “PLEASE WRITE ME!” and sometimes my writings are from my own life. If it is a book I am writing, then I like putting a fantasy twist to it. I also write poetry but havn’t posted them yet. Also from watching other lives, or reading books or watching movies. So I pretty much write whatever tells me to write it and everything about that poem or book is right there like I watched everything go down. And my main inspiration is from people overcoming hard trials and hopefully that when someone reads my works that they will not give up if they are facing one.

What is you favorite Genre: Umm, that is so hard! Historical Fantasy Fiction, Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal. There just so many good books out there!! ^_^

What made you choose your User name: I choose my user name because when I think of shadow and rose together I think of a dark, but beautiful rose (or girl) that is not that noticed and misunderstood in the world and is avoided because it (or she) looks dangerous when all it (she) wants is to be love, and someone down the road finally does. Because roses are beautiful and dangerous and shadow, while they may look dangerous and dark are just hiding a strong white light. The 17 is because I am almost 17. So that is how ShadowRose17 came to be.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Heck yes!! My computer has a whole file filled with stories that I am going to be writing and today I am adding three more story ideas to that file. These guys are just coming out like crazy! I am going to post little descriptions soon for all my ideas, so look for that!

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/511128-winged-warrior  I am going to be sending this to a book company that wants to read and possibly publish it as soon as I am done writing it. So any comments are so welcome because I want to get this as good as I can before I send it.

If you could Inspire you fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: NEVER EVER give up on writing. Wither it be poetry, stories that turn into books, or just comments. YOU have a VIOCE and this site is where YOU can say what YOU have to say. Everything on here can inspire someone, and even save someone’s life. You never know what that the comment you posted, that poem, that story can cause someone else who reads it and to hang in just a little bit longer just because YOU wrote something one their story or wall, talked for a minute on chat or replied to their comment on your stuff. Writing is its own beautiful language and on here, it is respected and looked after. So NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: That people will like or love them and tell others. I mean once any of my stories, even on my joint account, start climbing in the ranks I get so dang excited! I go, “YAY! People actually like what I (we) are writing. So I want to keep writing!” That is my dream for them. ^_^