Darkest_Phoenix

Wattpad Name: Darkest_Phoenix

Title of first story: Touch Me and You're Dead Meat!

Inspiration to write: I started writing because I got bored one day. I was grounded and needed a way to entertain myself. But once I started, I couldn't get enough of it! It became the hobby I knew I was partly good at and for once I was creating something I loved, when, in the past, i had tried to create so many different things, but ended up hating them.

Favorite Genre: I like romances, like any girl. But I really like adventurous/paranormal love stories. Maybe because I love it when characters do things that are impossible and could only happen in extremely weird circumstances. And also because, if I ever were to write a normal love story, I'd suck terribly at it, because I always see one climax: the guy hurts the girl terribly, starts to treat her badly and only later realizes he loves her, when she's about to commit suicide. Sort of clique, no?

Choice of Username: interesting story!! My best friend wrote a fantasy book, and he based a pretty important character on me, a Phoenix to be exact. Once I found out what it was exactly, I always felt drawn to that sort of mystical creature that burns and then rebirths from its own ashes. Eventually, I actually sympathized with the creature: it was an example of someone who, although burned from the people around, could never die permanently. Maybe they'd feel extremely sad for a certain period, but then they'd pick themselves back up and stay strong. The Phoenix is just that. As for the "Darkest" part, I love oxymorons, and putting the adjective "Dark" next to the word "Phoenix" (a burning bird) sounded sort of mystical to me!! And also I like dark colors!

Plans for new release: yes, and I already have. I started a trilogy, the Chess Game, and I finished the first book and I'm currently writing the second. I have in mind a couple of other stories, including a real fantasy saga called "The Man Huntress".

Link to story:http://www.wattpad.com/story/1041225-a-queen%27s-mark

Inspire newcomers and all...: Stay golden and unique!! Don't be like everybody else, be yourself! I know, sort of clique but very few people actually manage to distinguish themselves from others! And stay strong. The Phoenix is my symbol and it can be yours as well.

Dream for stories: Writing what I love. And maybe getting some feedback so that I get better.