Chapter 16: Beautiful

Chapter 16

All I can do is wait right now. I sat at the edge of a very luxurious bed and look around.

This room isn't bad at all. It's pretty and everything. It has what every girl needs in her bedroom it even has a wooden balcony of it's own

I sighed. I brought this all to me and now I have to deal with it.

When Jill told the boys yesterday that today is my 21st Birthday, they decided to throw a party for me. It's kinda a surprise party so I wasn't allowed to see or even know the details about it. So, they thought of a way for me to not know or see anything about it. They ask John and Claire if I could stay at wooden cabin by the beach which is the set for our shoot and of course they agreed on it.

And now I'm stuck in the cabin's room with nothing to do and no one to talk to. I can't go out on the balcony for some filming equipments are there and there's barely a space there for me to lounge on so, I just kept the balcony's glass door close to prevent the temptation of staying there 

Jill brought almost all my stuff here but I still couldn't find a way to entertain myself

I stood up and sat in front of the white dresser. I stared at my reflection and sighed.

I look ridiculous for Jill attached giant rollers on my hair saying that I'd would make my hair much prettier and everything. I scratch my head. 

I really don't have anything to do! 

I just decided to paint my nails a light pink just to keep myself busy.

There was a knock on the balcony's glass door.

I was startled at first then realize I knew the face behind the door

I open it, still surprise at how did he get there

"Wh-..But... How the hell did you get in there?" I ask him

Zayn stood there dripping wet with just his board shorts on. He was holding his DSLR camera on his right hand and a wide grin was spread across his face. 

He laughs at me before answering "I climb up"

"But-... How?" I ask him

"There's a ladder at the side of the balcony" he says

"How come there's a ladder there?" 

"The cabin's built with a ladder in the side for our scene tomorrow, remember?" he says in a matter-of-factly tone

I remember now. Our scene includes him climbing up to my room's balcony like what he just did now

"But-... Why did you climb there? You could've use the front door instead"

"Liam's downstairs. I was hiding from the boys for they decided to force me into the water and I figured that this probably is the best hiding place if.... If you don't mind?"

I chuckled "Fine, I'm bored to death here anyway"

I let him in and made him sat on the plastic chair.

"Here..." I throw my beach towel at him ".... dry up with that"

He caught it then began drying himself "What are you doing here anyway?"

I sat at bed's edge so that I was completely facing him. I shrug "Nothing interesting. So how's the party preparation?"

He smiled sheepishly "You're not suppose to know remember"

I sighed "A hint?"

He chuckled "Fine. It's your birthday anyway... We're almost finish"

I throw my hands up in the air "Finally! I can come out of here"