Chapter 3: Hollister

Chapter 3

"So, your gonna leave me here?" I asked Jill as I raised a brow at her

She chuckled lowly "You do love me very much that. You don't want me out of your sight...."

I chuckled. "Are you really gonna leave me here?"

"I'll back. I just need to fix something at the agency. I'll be back in a minute or two, okay? don't worry everything’s gonna be great" she says then hugs me before leaving.

I sighed. I'm still puzzled in why did Hollister ask for me. I mean, I know I'm not the prettiest girl around and I just don't see anything special about me.

I walked inside the room where the shoot was going to take place in just a couple of minutes. I walk towards a blonde girl who seemed nice.

"Hi there! Um-... Is... Is Andrew around? I mean the assistant of the director" I ask her

She just nodded then pointed me towards Andrew.

I walk slowly towards him. I'm kinda wobbly today maybe, I'm just a bit nervous for Hollister, is such a big brand and making a mistake in today's shoot would probably mean suicide.

"Are you Andrew?" I asked the thin red-head man wearing a blue polo who's giving out commands to some girls.

He nodded "Yes I am and who are you?"

"Um-..." I held out my hand "I'm.... I'm Kaleen... the agency sent me?"

"Oh..." he nodded "You should meet the photographer first. Just walk straight ahead and I'm sure you'll figure out who he is"

I just nodded and followed his instruction.

I just walked even though I'm not sure where to go or who to look for but, Andrew's right I'd really figure out who the photographer is since, he's fixing the camera equipment.

"Hi..." I said lowly ".... Andrew said I should meet you first before going to hair and make-up"

He looked up at me then smiled warmly before answering "... You're Kaleen I suppose?"

I nodded. For a moment there I thought that he's gonna ignore me turns out I'm wrong 

"You're really pretty by the way,..." he says

I bit my lip "Thank you... Um- So, Why did you choose me? I don't mean anything offensive. I'm just really curious.."

He smiled again "There's something different about you and besides, I choose 5 of you"

"Oh... So, it’s a group shoot?" I ask him

"Kinda. I'll be shooting you individually then, I'll be shooting you with a partner whom, you have strong camera chemistry with"

I just nodded and nodded and nodded, pretending to understand everything he's saying even though I clearly, don't have a clue.

".... you should go to hair and make-up now" he finally says

"Sure... Um- Thank you!" I said before walking away

The staff finished my make-up first then hands me what am I suppose to wear then, pointed at a room where I could change.

I entered the room and it was completely deserted.

I took out the clothes from the black garment bag.

It was.... I took out a black corset with yellow lining around it and a pair of leather pants.

How the hell am I suppose to wear this without anyone helping me?!