Chapter 21: A Really Bad Liar

Chapter 21

I rested my head against the tree's trunk drowning out the conversations around me. It was one busy morning with the shooting still going.

"... Right Kaleen?" Alex asks me

I turn my head towards her "What?... I'm sorry I didn't quite heard that..."

Alex sighed then sits next to me "Is there something wrong Kaleen? I mean you've been kinda spaced out since yesterday"

"I'm fine Alex.... it's just... I'm really tired that's all, don't mind me" I told her trying to avert my eyes away 'cause maybe she'll read the lies in it

Alex, Jill, Audrey, Louis, Zayn, Harry and I are left with free time on our hands since, Only Liam and Ellie will be shooting this morning and the rest of us are left with nothing to do

All them look at me for I haven't uttered a word in their conversation. Harry looks at me still worried and so do Jill and Zayn.

"I'm fine guys.. Really I am... Um- excuse me, I need to do something" I said quickly standing up and leaving

"Kaleen!.." Harry runs after me holding me in the wrist

I quickly turn around to face him "Not now Harry"

"I'll go with you..." he says

I shook my head "No Harry... I wanted some time alone.. Please?"

He traps my face in his hands then leans in as if he's reading something from my eyes

"Okay" he finally whispered letting his hand dropped

"I'll be okay Harry" I smiled weakly at him then gave him a kiss on the cheek

He nodded before finally letting me go

I really don't know where to go. I just wanted to be away from everything I guess, cause it kinda hurts seeing Jill and Zayn together again. I just wanted to drown out the pain in my chest and I know that the only way to do that is if I forgot what I feel about him which is something I can't do...

I walk towards the shore letting the cold morning water hit my feet. 

I don't regret loving him even though I'm hurting right now. I think I'd probably wouldn't change anything maybe besides hurting Harry the other day. 

Harry's face came into my mind. Why couldn't I just love him? Why Zayn? I didn't even like him in the first place...

I massage my temple. I need to forget this things and I just know what to do...

I took off my white see-through long sleeve cover-up revealing the black bikini I was wearing. I kinda thought of swimming later this day but I think I really need it now. 

Water relaxes me and I don't even know why. I'm drawn to it and being in it or just being near one makes me calm or happy.

I went under the cool water and let it hug my body, letting all my thoughts with the waves. I just kinda swim here and there, enjoying my time alone with the water.

After a few more hours, I decided that it's time for me to go back to my friends. I'm sure Alex, Harry and maybe Jill, will be worrying about me if they don't see me anytime soon now.

I didn't mind putting my white cover-up back on. I hang it on my right arm and began making my way back to the place where we've been hanging out

"Hey there doll!..." someone blocks my way

I look up and saw a tan brunette man blocking my way. His face doesn't seem familiar at all. So, what is he doing? "Um-... Hi?"

He chuckled and looks at his companion, a blonde boy with the same tan skin as him but much smaller than him "... Do you wanna have a couple of drinks with us?"