Remember [Widowmaker x ♂️Reader]

{ Sorry this has taken so long to write! I've been really, really, really busy lately. School is starting and I've had a lot of soccer practices. I've also become completely obsessed with The 100. Anyways, enjoy! }

Requested by: @TYBG48

Amélie Lacroix: Widowmaker
Fareeha Amari: Pharah

<~> You <~>

The hovercraft flew out over the city, its engine making a soft humming sound that distracted you from your mission that was coming up. You were slightly nervous, although you were confident in yourself and would gladly put your own life at risk to keep others safe. Especially from Talon... They'd hurt you too many times.

Next to you, there were only two other people on this mission, Ana and Fareeha Amari. They sat silently as well, checking their gear and looking out the window as the ship approached your destination. You'd traveled here as fast as you could after learning that several Talon agents were wreaking havoc on the streets. They were focusing on taking down a building, which made you think that they must need something from it.

Soon the hovercraft slowly lowered itself to the ground, then landed with a hissing sound just outside the city. You immediately made sure that your rifle was prepared and that your armor was secure, then you opened the doors and rushed outside. It was dusk, and the sun was slowly setting on the horizon, making it slightly hard to see. You switched on the light that was built into your rifle and aimed it around to get a better look at where exactly you were.

Quickly you headed into the city with Ana and Fareeha on your heels, turning corners and traveling down empty streets in the direction that sounds of gunfire were coming from. It didn't take you long to find the building, and once you were just one turn away from it, you stopped.

You breathed deeply, trying to calm yourself down. You weren't exactly nervous about the fighting, but you were terrified about who you would see here. If Amélie was on this mission, then you didn't know what you would do. You couldn't hurt her, but you didn't know if that feeling was mutual.

Then you rounded the corner and found Talon soldiers attempting to break through the steel doors of the building. It was apparently a very well-locked-down structure because they didn't seem to be having any luck getting in. You began to fire on the soldiers, and they soon realized what was going on and turned around and began to shoot back.

You kept battling, but your mind was elsewhere. Was Amélie here? Was she somewhere up on the rooftops looking down at you through the scope of her sniper rifle? Hopefully not, but that was definitely a possibility.

Soon, nearly all of the Talon soldiers had collapsed to the ground, either dead, unconscious, or writhing in pain. But you still felt numb to your victory, all you cared about was her. You hadn't seen her yet, which was both a relief and a disappointment.

You turned around as you began to give up hope and found Fareeha and Ana looking at you with pity. They clearly knew something was bothering you, although you were pretty certain that they didn't know what it was. You had been very secretive about your feelings for Amélie.

"Y/N are you alright?" Ana asked with sympathy in her voice. You nodded your head in response. "Really? Because it seems like something is distracting you. Maybe we can help."