Falling for the Enemy [Tracer x ♀ Reader]

Requested by: @pastelbitxh

Lena Oxton: Tracer

<~> Tracer <~>

Talon was back at it again.

Recently it seemed like they'd been even more active than usual, and Lena was honestly getting sick of everything that they'd been doing. She was horrified by how their mission was to inflict terror, but luckily, since she was part of Overwatch, she was able to help stop them.

In fact, she'd had some run ins with them, including a particularly hard one against the assassin known as Widowmaker. Lena still hadn't forgiven herself for letting Mondatta die, and she was now even more determined to stop them. Talon agents were the worst people that she'd ever heard of.

She'd spent the last few days in London, and was taking a break from Overwatch; she really needed to rest after spending so much time on missions against Talon recently, and it was really hard on her. But when she'd returned home, things had only gotten worse for her; her girlfriend, Emily, had broken up with her, and Lena was still heartbroken. So now she was in her home country, alone, with no one, no family or friends. It was because of this that she was planning on returning to Overwatch tomorrow, so that she could go see all of the other agents again and talk to them.

She was sitting in a bar at the moment, not drinking anything except for water. Luckily, she'd begun to talk to some new people who had approached her, and found that she wasn't as lonely as she thought, even though they were complete strangers.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot in the distance, and immediately Lena shot to her feet. She always had her combat gear with her, and quickly ran off and changed into it, before using her chronal accelerator and blinking out of the bar and out onto the streets, with her guns in hand.

Already, she suspected that this was the work of Talon, because who else would be doing something like this in such a major city. She kept running towards the sounds of gunfire, blinking forwards every so often as to get there faster. Then she came to a street where Talon agents were running along the street, carrying guns and obviously looking for a specific person but not really caring about who got in their way.

She darted behind the group and shot a few of them in the back, downing then and then blinking out of the way as the others whirled around to shoot at her. She rolled underneath a few bullets, then shot two more soldiers, and darting away. It continued like this for a few minutes, with her attacking and then running, before returning once more. When she came back for at least the tenth time, she found that one of the soldiers was ordering the others to leave and find their target.

Suddenly, it was just Lena and the Talon agent. She darted towards the soldier, firing, but suddenly, she was tossed to the ground as the person tackled her. Too stunned to blink away, she found herself looking up at the soldier, who's helmet had flown off in the commotion, revealing a girl with bright (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair falling to her shoulders. The girl had a gun pointed to Lena's head, which had hit the pavement and was causing her to be too dizzy and disoriented to flee.

"Uh, um." The girl stuttered, not pulling the trigger on her gun for some reason. "I'm, uh, Y/N."

Lena was surprised that she'd shared this information with her. "Lena Oxton." She felt the need to reply, even though this was someone who was clearly her enemy.