Behind the scenes of 'Yuuri on ice'

(Y/n): welcome everyone back to this wonderful show where we get down and dirty with behind the scenes actions ;)

Someone in the audience: um excuse me miss but how the hell did you say ';)'?

(Y/n): i..um...well...GUARDS COME QUICK!

*about 5 mins later*

(Y/n): ok where back from the awkward mess in the start but without further a do here are our special guest!

(Y/n): we have the famous ice skater who every guy wants to be and every girl wants to date (but he's highkey gay); VIKTOR NIKIFOROV!

*crowd claps*

Viktor: haha hello everyone its nice to be here today. *smiles and waves*

*girls fawning over a highkey gay guy in the crowd*

(Y/n): next we have the rookie who's making his way to the top piece by piece (and is lowkey a gay fanboi); YUURI KATSUKI!

*guys whomst've are gay fawn over the smol chub boi*

Yuuri: heh hello everyone nice to be here. *shy bean waves*

(Y/n): alright without futher a do I ask embarrassing questions and you guys answer ok ;)

Viktor and yuuri: wait what?!

(Y/n): question number one; who is the dominate one in the relationship?

Viktor and yuuri: me....YOU?!

*crowd laughs and oohs*

(Y/n): oya oya oya~ so what is the truth?

Viktor: oh come on babe im the dominate one the way i make you moan? You cant deny it. *sassy hand gesture*

*crowd oohs*

Yuuri: i make you moan so loud the neighbors ask us if you're ok. And they way i swallow your dic-

Viktor: OK THATS ENOUGH *embarrassed*

(Y/n): guess that was the eros talking ;) speaking of eros that skating routine was sexcc i never knew you could do that yuuri.

Viktor: me neither, he had me cumming in my pants.

*crowd makes wtf but relatable face*

(Y/n): *whispers to viktor* same tho and that tounge thing omfg need me a freak like dat.

Viktor: *whispers to you* girl go getchu some then i got mines wrapped up.

Yuuri: um guys we all heard you...

Viktor and (y/n): oh.

(Y/n): anyways back to the show. This next question comes from someone named; eatthatpoosi445 and they said; do you guys have any kinks in bed?

Yuuri: whats a kink?

(Y/n): can we even have someone this innocent on my show?

Viktor: babe, a kink is an unusual taste in sexual behaviors. *squeezes thigh for reassurance*

Yuuri: w-what?! I dont h-have any of thoes.. *blushes*

(Y/n): doubt it. You have to like something along the lines of kinky.

Yuuri: W-well is it kinky when you use hand cuffs and blind folds? Because viktor uses that one me.

(Y/n) and viktor: *nosebleeds and passes out*

Yuuri: AH GET THE NURSE GET THE NURS-

*please stand by:)*

Yuuri: u-um (y/n) and viktor wont wake up anytime soon so they wanted me to tell you on the next episode the special guest will be yurio and otabek.

*fuck yeah's from the crowd*

Minami: I LOVE YOU YUURI AHHHHH

yuuri: minami why are you in the crowd?!

Minami: i could never miss a live show with you in it!

*yurio stomps onto the stage with otabek following behind*

Yurio: HEY PIG ITS MY TURN TO GO ON MOVE IT.

Yuuri: aww you have cat ears on so cute *fawns*

*crowd fangirls*

Yurio: B-beka made me wear it! *embarrassed*

Otabek: dont worry im wearing one too *puts on cat ears*

Yurio: B-beka *nosebleeds and passes out like someone wink wink*

Yuuri and otabek: YURIO!

yuuri: NOT AGAIN GET THE NURSE GET THE NURS-

*cuts the signal off the show*

Random person watching the show: what the hell...when's the next episode?

______________________________________

I...i dont know im just doing this because the book is almost over.

BUT STAY TUNED ON CHANNEL 5 FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF 'BEHIND THE SCENES WITH (Y/N)'!

I really want a tounge ring. Im getting one though. If you have one im jealous :'(