viktor N.

We all know the famous ice skater viktor nikifortov who also has the looks that could kill but he also likes to tease his girlfriend making him want to kill him.

It was a regular day, you relaxing and viktor cooking breakfast. "Hey (y/n), breakfast is almost ready my kitten come sit~." He said from the kitchen.

"Alright." You simply said and walked to the kitchen and sat down watching viktor put the last touches on the food.

"Is there somthing the matter, kitten~" he asked playfully.

"Yes actually there is." You said smiling.

"And what might that be." He turned and saw you pointing to your lips.

"These lips need your love babe." You said with s cheeky smile.

"Oh is that so? Well, I cant say no to that."

He then walked over to you and wrapped his hands around your lower back almost to your butt from you sitting on a chair.

He then kissed your lips which you kissed back to. He then went down to your neck leaving chaste kisses everywhere except your sweetspot.

'Ugh stop teasing me viktor just kiss me there' you thought.

He then started abusing you sweetspot out of nowhere making you gasp and sigh at the pleasure.

"Do you like when I kiss you right here?" He asked

"Mhm." You said trying to keep in your moans.

"Oh yea? What about here."

"Y-yes." Small answers only came out of your mouth from your moans taking over.

It was getting heated until he HAD to ruin the moment again saying...

"Well I cant kiss you like that im busy sorry kitten." He said turning around and finished cooking.

'SON OF A BITCH UGHHH IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU TEASING JERK' yoy thought.

"I hate you." You said

"I love you to (y/n)." He chuckled and winked at you.

_________________________________________

Just a short one shot for my yuri on ice loving hoe's im so tired rn its like 11:48 at night and ive been up since 5 in the morning ughhh im about to pass out FUCKING SCHOOL anyways i should stop complaining anyways bye~~~