phichit C.

(HOW DO I DO THIS HE IS TO INNOCENT FOR THUS WORLD IM SORRY FOR MY SINS not really)
______________________________________

Today was the biggest day of your life,
well, other than national pancake day. It was your birthday and you where excited but not as much as your boyfriend phichit.

You opened your eyes to see a flash as soon as you woke up. You quickly shut your eyes and groaned from the flash. "Phichit dont tell me you where taking pictures of me sleeping again." You whined and threw a pillow over your head. "Im sorry its just that your to cute i couldnt help it." He fangirled scrolling through his gallery.

He turned off his phone and scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled into your neck. You removed the pillow from your face and looked down at the male showing affection towards you.

"Happy birthday cutie." He mumbled in your neck giving it light kisses. "Thanks babe." You giggled at the butterfly kissed tickling you. "Your gonna have the best birthday ever and thats a promise." He said and hugged you tighter. "Being alone with you is enough to me." You replied and got up.

"But if you insist on taking me somewhere i won't turn down that offer." You smiled and went in the bathroom to wash up.

After your morning routine you went downstairs and to the kitchen to see your boyfriend along with a table full of breakfast foods making your mouth water. "A special birthday breakfast for a special birthday girl." He said and smiled happily.

"Aw thanks babe." You said and walked over to kiss his nose. You sat down a devoured everything.

*me*

After breakfast phichit being the loving boyfriend washed up every dish. "Hey (y/n) get ready for the best day of your life because where going to every tourist attraction in japan." He said and got your coat and shoes for you. You nodded and got ready.

*timeskip to some type of manga store idk*

"Here we are, the mist popular manga store in japan." He then got out his phone and selfi stick. "Take a picture with me (y/n)." He said. You nodded and scooted next to him and took a bunch of selfi's with you guys kissing getting a bunch of 'Aw's from passing people.

"Alright next place." He beamed and dragged you to the next place.

*timeskip coming home i have no creativity *goes to emo corner*

You guys got home with over 20 bags in each hand. You dropped everything on the ground and flopped on the couch exhausted from the fun filled day. "Im beat." You mumbled in the couch. You turned and faced phichit who was standing up very nervous.

"Um phichit are you alright? You seem...nervous." you asked the skater. "Um...well..i wanted to...nevermind its nothing." He and waved his arms around. You stood up and walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Phichit you can tell me anything its fine now what us it." You said in a caring manner.

"Well..um...we have been together for a long time and...i want to take it to the next level!" He yelled shocking you on what he said. "Its ok if you dont i just wanted to- mfft" he was cut off when you kissed him straight on the lips. "If thats what you want then i also want this, and i have been thinking about this for awhile now so my answer is yes."

He smiled and carried you to the room for some...'fun'

______________________________________
So um i forgot who requested this but im so sorry i just couldnt bring myself to do this to this smol innocent bean i cant im sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry if you want you can request something else but i cant do lemon on my poor bean

*goes in emo corner*

Author-chan: i didnt play by the slogan

Phichit: whats the slogan?

Author-chan: w..we shall never deny a request...even the most ridiculous request WAAAAAHHHH

phichit:its ok what was the chapter about anyways?

Author-chan: ...

*walks out of room*

Whoever requested this u can request smth else if u want im sorry i could do this....i succ i need to sacrifice myself fof this.

*jumps in baby pool*