yuri p.

You were the biggest otaku that yuri ever met and the one he fell in love with.

You were currently reading a fanfiction on the one and only yuri pilsetsky you got done reading it and saw another one but this one said (smut/lemon) and in almost an instant you knew that this would scar yurio for life.

But you being a lazy bean decided to just sit there on the couch instead of reading it in your room so he wouldnt notice you reading such lewd stuff.

While you where reading you didnt notice a certain blonde snek up behind the couch and read the fic with you.

Yuri was slow with his pace until you couldnt take it how slow he was.
"Yuri please faster" you moaned. "Jeez your so tight-"

But while you where reading your phone was snatched away buy someone.

You turned around to see yuri with a pale yet blushing face as he put your phone in his pocket.

"N-no phone for a week" he said walking away still blushing.

You were shocked and surprised on how he read that without you knowing he was behind you.

"But yuri it was getting good" you whined

"N-no buts that stuff is to much for you" he said

"Hmph i bet you liked it though" you mumbled.

_________________________________________

Yea its short i know but come one i need some request cuz i got nothing i just was bored so i made this short ff

But anyways bye~~~