yuuri k.

You were at home in yours and yuuri's shared house and just waiting until he got home like always.

*spongebob narrator voice* a few hours later

"(Y/n) im home" yuuri said from downstairs. "Coming honey~" you said as sweet as possible.

You ran down stairs and tackled him into a hug wrapping your legs around him.

"Why cant you greet me like this everyday?" He asked hugging you back.

You then let go and sat on the couch
He walked over to where you where sitting and layed you down to straddle you making you both blush in the process.

"Yuuri are you look for somthing a little more...entertaining~" you asked the male.

"Yes and all you have to say is thoes three words and im yours" he said into your ear.

You pulled his collar down and wispered thoes three words he was wanting to hear...

"You like jazz~" you said and pulled away seeing an flustered and annoyed yuuri.

"Come on (y/n) work with me here." Which made you laugh even harder.

'Never again will (y/n) watch the bee movie' yuuri thought.

_________________________________________

Its short but idgaf cuz im lazy and shoutout to my awesome kewl best friend You-Know-Nya why are we like this welp idek.

Anyways bye~~~