yuri p.

Requested by iSneezed0nTheBeat
I hope this is to ur liking and srry it took so long :)

Songfic on the song cheerleader by omi song is at the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i need motivation my one solution is my queen cause she stay strong (yeah yeah)

The way she motivated yuri was everything to him he loved how positive she would be even in a bad situation...she was his queen.

She is always in my corner right there when I want her. All these other girls are tempting but im empty when your gone.

When I was even at my lowest point she was right there to comfort me and yes other girls would tempt me but I knew in my heart she was the one for me and i would be empty if she was gone...she's beautiful.

Do you need me? Do you think im pretty? Do I make you feel like cheating? And im like no, not really cause...

I knew what she was to me and I loved her for it and...

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her.

Yes, your thinking right she was my cheerleader she never thought I was obnoxious or even thought about leaving me...she was always right there when I needed her.

She walks like a model. She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle (yeah yeah). Cause im a wizard of love and I got the magic wand, all these other girls are tempting but im empty when your gone.

The way her hips swayed when she walked I love every single part of her from head to toes she granted every wish even if I didn't ask she knew what I wanted and that one of the reasons I love her...she is grace.

And they say, do you need me? Do you think im pretty? Do I make you feel like cheating, and im like no, not really cause oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader she is always right there when I need her, oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader she is always right there when I need her.

The question is did I need her in my life in a way to survive? Well of course I did she was the only one who never gave up on me. She made my days brighter with just a small smile. I don't ever show this side of me to anyone, but I would do anything to make her smile...she was, no is the love of my life.

She gives me love and affection, baby did I mention, your the only girl for me no I don't need a next one. Mama loves you to, she thinks I made the right selection. Now all thats left to do, is just for me to pop the question.

She in fact did give me all the love and affection I needed if not more and she was the only girl for me no one else could replace her. My family knew she was the right one for me and I couldn't ask for anyone else...she was my world.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her. Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader she is always right there when I need her...

I...i loved her and I of course still do she is my sunshine and my nighttime I wan her to never let me go and never leave me. I have a rude presentation but deep down I knew she was the only one who knew I had a soft spot for everyone but thsre is a reserved spot for her...

Her name was (y/n) (l/n)

_________________________________________

I wanna thank who ever requested this because i acualy love this song and never would of thought about making a ff on this so thank you

And everyone else can request anything to me ill be more than happy to make it

Anyways bye~~~