Yuuri K. (lemon)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Y-yuuri...faster!" You moaned in bliss. Sex in the shower with a sexy japanese dude was the best. Yuuri gave it all to you and nothing less. He was like a beast that couldnt be stopped.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He had you against the wall making you arch your back from the cold. He pulled out just before your climax and thrusted two fingers in you going at a fast pace. You constantly screamed out his name from the switch of pleasure.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ahhh...please deeper yuuri~" you pleaded. The once shy boy was  the most seductive man you've ever seen. He added another finger into your soaked pussy making you reach your peak and cum all over his fingers.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He smirked and licked the juices off of his fingers. "God (y/n) you taste as good as you look~" he cooed in your ear. You smirked and unwrapped your legs from his torso and got on your knees.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(FUCK)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You grabbed his PeNiS and took the whole thing, deep throating dat boi.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(WOWZERS)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Y-y/n) you're going to succ the soul outta me~" he whimpered. You used one of your hands to grab his balls and you moved them in your hands in a circular motion.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He cried out in pleasure and came in your mouth. There was alot but you's aint no bitch so you swallowed all dat gud shet. He looked at you while you CoNSuMeD all of his sweet juices and returned to his shy self and blushed madly.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You stood up and got out of the shower. "Thanks for the...experience~" you said and left the bathroom.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuuri stood there mad blushing and tended to his shower thing about what the hell happened.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

______________________________________

Bet you bitches thought u saw the last of me huh? Well here i am with a super short drabble that went from 0- 100 real quick. And its 23 mins past my bed time, savage.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thus was supposed to be a nice lemon but i fucked up and put weird shit at the end *awkwardly laughes* welp bye( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)