Chapter 36

Rose's POV

I woke the next day with no nightmares but I knew that they would come. They always do one way or another they would come. I sighed and noticed that no one was with me on the couch. Sitting up I noticed that people were talking in the kitchen.

I walked to the entrance of the kitchen and listened to what they were saying.

"What are we going to do about tour?" Asked Jake.

"Its still going to be the same. Drew is going to take some time off and come with us. He wants to make sure that Rose doesn't spiral out again. You guys don't know what happened last time. You didn't see the damaged that James had put her though. It took everything that Jason had to just bring her back to reality and deal with what happened. Chris knows what James did, but he doesn't know what else happened. She kept it from him. Yet it seems that Chris hasn't really spoken to her since last tour," said CC.

Someone slammed their hands on the table and said, "What the hell does he think he's doing? We've been calling him and yet he doesn't want to talk to us? We have left messages to left him know its about his girlfriend and yet he doesn't want to call us back? And we told his band mates that he couldn't call Rose's phone because we smashed it because we all think that AJ's grandparents or James has something to do with the attack."

"Ash calm down. We all know how you feel about Rose. But you need to calm down before you wake her. We know you love you but you need to calm that rage," said Andy.

I held my breath and slowly walked away from the kitchen and into the basement that Andy turned into a music room. I sat down at the piano and started to play a random melody. I wasn't sure what I wanted to play. Then I started to Play Angels by within temptation.

Sparkling angel

I believe

You are my saviour

In my time of need

Blinded by faith

I couldn't hear

All the whispers

The warning's so clear

I see the angels

I'll lead them to your door

There is no escape now

Now mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember

The smile when you tore me apart

[Chorus:]

You took my heart

Deceived me right from the start

You showed me dreams

I wished they'd turn to real

You broke the promise

And made me realise

It was all just a lie

Sparkling angel

Couldn't see

Your dark intentions

Your feelings for me

Fallen angel

Tell me why?

What is the reason?

The thorn in your eye

I see the angels

I'll lead them to your door