chapter 43

A/N: Well finally the last Chapter. Don't be sad this story isn't over yet. Rose, MIW, and BVB will be back in a part two. I want Rose and Chris to have a happy ending. Anyways thank you all so much for reading. Not sure when the new story will be up. I'll start writing soon. Until then please enjoy the final chapter. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 43

Rose's POV

Two months went by, and CC came home without me knowing about it. He was really upset with me. We yelled at each other, and I finally broke down and cried again. I told him everything. He agreed to help me to find someone to talk to outside of the guys. He knew I was too close to the guys to let them in and see me this way or even let AJ see me like this.

Three more months went by since that night and Andy and CC were the only two that I have seen out of the BVB guys. I haven't really seen Jake and Jinxx or Ash. I knew they were all busy with their own thing, but Andy and CC have been teaching me how to get everything out of my system in a good way. I've been writing music and been singing some songs.

AJ would join us from time to time until the guys would have to go back on tour. I haven't heard from Chris or even spoken to him. Everything that was posted about us has been taken down which I was thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I miss him, but I really need to heal from my past before I can really move on, and this year has proved me right.

Within the months I've gone to therapy I've met some really cool people. Leigh, Alie, Jermy, Charlie, Angel, and Dean. They are all in a band, they just need a female singer. We met and they knew me from CC's videos and knew about Chris and I but not the reason why we broke up.

Leigh and Jermy are brother and sister. Leight and Jermy are twins with same blonde hair and blue eyes. Leigh is dating Charlie who is a girl. Angel is dating Jermy. Angel has long black hair with blue tips and purple contacts, her real eye color is blue. Alie and Dean are dating. Alie has blonde hair with half of it purple and blue eyes and Dean had brown hair and green eyes. They know how to play all the instruments and they love to switch it up from time to time but Dean is the main singer slash screamer of the band and they have been looking for a singer just to sing with them.

Does CC know I've been hanging out with them for a while now? Nope and Dean has taught me how to scream. Andy found out one day, and he was super pissed at me because I never told him about it.

I explained to Andy why I never told anyone about them. I wanted to do something for myself and see what I could do. Andy was understanding and he knew where I was coming from. I wanted to learn what I could and couldn't do on my own, but I was scared of losing AJ and he knew that.

"Rose you'll never lose him. You have me and the guys to back you up. Yes, things got hocket with Chris then that shit happened to you. But look at you, you are becoming stronger and wanting to learn something new. I'm proud of you." Andy told me.

I smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time. I was happy. Andy was helping me learn how to scream even better along with Dean.

Three more months went by then I finally came clean to CC. AJ was at school and CC was at home drumming away on his drums. We haven't talked in a long time. I knocked on the basement door and he stopped, and I walked in.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and looked at me and said, "What is it about?"

I sat down and said, "I'm so sorry for trying to leave."

"Rose-"

"No. I'm truly sorry. I wasn't thinking straight, and I haven't been myself since my brother died and it had gotten worse. I really needed help, but I was scared after last time I had help because of the therapist I had wasn't very nice. That's why I always refused to go. I'm so sorry." I told him as the tears started to run down my face.

CC got up and hugged me and said, "It's fine baby girl. Now why didn't you tell me about the band?"

I was shocked. I looked at him and said, "How?"

"Well, I followed you one night, and I saw you singing at a caffe, and Andy was there cheering you on with Juliet. Why didn't I know about this?" CC asked me.

"It kind of happened." I told him.

"Well keep it up. I can see your healing and maybe one day you'll heal enough to find love again or you and Chris can sit down and talk things though without Ash being around?" said CC.

I nodded my head. Chris. I missed him. But I knew right now wasn't the time to think about him. He made his choice to not talk to me. Maybe in the future when we both grow up, we'll cross paths again. I don't know. I sighed and looked CC as he walked back to his drums and listened to his play a new song that Andy has been working on.

Ash on the other hand has been MIA as of late. AJ hasn't even seen him, glancing over at my baby nephew who was watching me ran over to me and said, "Auntie are you okay?"

"I will be baby. I will be." I told him.

Just then my phone ranged, and it was Dean. 

"Hello Dean, what's up?" I asked him.

"Andy offered us a spot-on tour with him and two other bands next year." Said Dean.

"What bands?" I asked him.

"Motionless, BVB and another band then us," said Dean.

I glanced at CC, and he knew about it and I said, "Cool. Let next year be fun."