Chapter 27

A/N: I'll be updating on Mondays and Thursdays and if I cannot update on those days for some reason then I will update the following day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

I got up and walked out of the court room. AJ ran over to me and said, "I'm hungry can we get something to eat please?"

I looked over at Drew and said, "Is their anywhere we can to get something to eat?"

"Yeah come on," Said Drew.

We left the court building and went to a dinner that was right next door. Drew lead us to a big table and all to soon we were lead over to a table. I sat down and it was too quiet for my liking but I didn't want to break the silence.

"Rose are you okay?" Asked Drew.

I shook my head and said, "I'm scared."

AJ looked up at me and said, "Don't be scared Aunt. If they make me move in with them, I'll run away from them and move back in with you."

We all laughed and I looked at him and said, "You can't do that AJ. You'll get into trouble with the law and also at the same time I'll be in trouble."

"But I don't want to live with them," Said AJ.

I was about to say something when Drew looked down at him and said, "AJ I know you don't want to live with them but understand that Rose is doing everything to keep you. Also at the same time its up to the judge."

A waitress walked over and handed us the menus and I didn't even open mine. Everyone was talking with one another that I got up and slipped outside. I sat down on a bench outside of the dinner and pulled out my phone. I unlocked my cell phone and then went to my images and pulled up an image of my brother JAson. I just glanced down at the picture when I felt someone sit next to me.

"Rose what's wrong?" Asked Drew.

"I'm scared. I can't lose him. If I do, how will I ever face my brother when its my time to die?" I asked him.

Drew hugged me and said, "I know you love AJ as if he was your own. But you need to think positive about everything."

I nodded and knew he was right. While sitting outside someone sat down on the other side of me. When I looked up I saw Chris. He looked at me and said, "I ordered you something to eat. So do you want to come and join us?"

I smiled and when I got up Drew looked at me and said, "Can you send CC out here, I want a word with Chris. Also come and get us when our food is done."

"Sure, but be nice to Chris and remember your out in the open," I warned Drew.

"Don't worry little sis," said Drew.

I walked back into the dinner and sat back down. I looked at CC and said, "Drew needs you and outside. And please don't let him do anything stupid to Chris."

CC laughed and said, "No promises."

Everyone laughed when Holly said, "What's going on?"

I sighed and said, "It seems since Jason isn't around to play the big brother roll, so Drew took it upon himself to do it since he doesn't believe that CC could."

Everyone laugh and AJ looked up at me and said, "What about my roll?"

"You already did that," I told him.

"But what if you have a baby-" started AJ but I cut him off and said, "AJ I'm not going to have baby and if I ever do you'll be the big brother okay."

We smiled and waited for the food. The waitress brought our food and I got up and walked outside and said, "Guys please stop. We can do this after court, but lunch is ready."

All three of them looked over at me and said, "Okay."

They walked by but I stopped Chris. I looked up at him and said, "Can I get a hug because I really need one."

Chris pulled me to him and kissed my forehead. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. Chris pulled away from the hug and kissed me. I kissed back, I wasn't sure how long we kissed because when we pulled back Chris hugged me even tighter.

"It's going to be okay. AJ will be coming home to you," Said Chris.

"I hope so Chris. I really do because I don't know what to do without him," I told him.

"Don't think like that. Come love lets go and eat our lunch and head back to the court house," Said Chris.

Two hours later we were all seated back in the court room. The judge was looking at us for 20minutes when he said, "I've read over what Mr. and Mrs. Turner has written in their will with their lawyers. Its clear that Mr. and Mrs. Drake has failed to let me and their lawyer know that their is a restraining order in place to keep them away from AJ. I know its wrong to keep a grandchild away from their grandparents. Yet in this case it seems that it would be better for the child to remain with Miss. Turner. She has been his caregiver since the day he was born along with his parents. Miss. Turner I have seen AJ though videos that Drew has sent to me and that Video where CC Mora had shown me. Miss Turner you are doing a wonderful job, though I don't like the fact that you are traveling all the time, but it seems that you are teaching AJ skills that he'll need in the future. So on that note, I grant Miss Turner custody of AJ Turner and that the original paper work is still in place."

When the judge said that I was thankful and happy. When we were let out of the courtroom, AJ jumped up and ran over to me and asked, "Is it over? Do I get to go with Aunt Rose, uncle CC, uncle Andy, Uncle Ash, Uncle Jinxx, Uncle Jake, Uncle Chris, Uncle RIcky, Uncle Ghost, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Josh, and Uncle Angelo?"

"Yes AJ you can," I said.

AJ jumped up into my arms and said, "I'm happy Auntie Rose."

Then AJ jumped into CC arms. We all walked out and Chis said, "Guys we have to get back to warp tour grounds and get ready. We go on at 7 and its three. Also we got to get the merch set up. Also Drew and Holly can stay, I'll get them backstage passes so they can hang with us for a while."