chapter 17

Once I was finished getting dressed I just pulled my hair out of the ponytail and ran my brush though my hair and then place my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the back room to here Chris was talking to Ricky about not walking in on people while they were talking or what not and to knock next time.

AJ looked up and saw me and he jumped down from Ryan's girlfriend whose name is Alex. I pick AJ up and he smiled and said, "I wanna eat. Me hungry !!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well go and tell Chris that," I told him.

I put AJ down and he ran over yelled, "Food please."

Everyone laughed when he pulled on Chris leg. Chris looked down at him and picked him up and said, "Okay little man we'll get you something to eat. Where's your aunt?"

"Over their," AJ told him while pointing at me.

Chris smiled when he saw me. Then he looked at everyone and said, "Lets go inside and ordered some food. I don't think this rest stop has a dinner so lets go and see what they have and ordered it."

Then Angelo said, "I hope they have a pizza shop."

We all laughed and got off the buss. When we walked in we saw that they did have a pizza shop. We walked into the pizza shop and Chris walked up the guy said said, "Hi we need four pizza, and do you guys have any chicken wings?"

I felt sorry for the guy because he looked really scared. He looked around noticed that their are thirteen or more of  us and the guy said, "Yeah, how many orders do you want?"

"Well three dozen needs to be spicy and one dozen needs to be just normal bbq sauce," Chris Said.

I picked up AJ and the rest of us found a Booth to sit down at that was big enough for all of us. Alex, Ryan's girlfriend looked at me and said, "So how long have you known CC?"

"Since me and my brother were kids," I told her, while digging though my bag and pulled out a coloring book and crayons.

Balz looked up and said, "So what do you think about the touring life?"

"Its okay but not something that I would want to do for the rest of my life," I answered yet again.

Ashley, Balz's girlfriend looked at me and said, "So back home, what do you do for a living?"

"Well I'm going to college for general studies right now. But I like to write stories. And I'm always writing, taking care of AJ, taking him to the park, cleaning the house. Normally I hang out with BVB along with AJ," I told her.

"So why do you live CC?" Asked Kylie.

"I live with CC is because at the time I wasn't trusted to live by myself with my nephew," I told her.

Ghost looked at me and said, "What happened to your brother?"

"He died when him and his wife were going away for vacation," I told them.

Chris walked over with our pizzas and wings and looked at his band and the girls and said, "No more questioning her. At least question her when AJ isn't around."

He place the pizza's on the tables that we pulled together and the wings were placed in the middle of the table. I got AJ's plate fixed and he started to eat right away. I grab about four slices of pizza and then about three wings.

I noticed that all the guys were eating pretty fast while the girls were eating normally. It was still weird that I was on tour with motionless in white. I listened to their music off an on and now I get to chill and talk with them. I looked over and noticed that AJ was asleep. I pick him up and my bag and got up from the table and head out the door of the rest stop and walked over to the bus. The drive let me on and said, "I'll lock the door so I can go get some pizza is it okay?"

"Go ahead Dave," I told him.

I walked into the back room and striped AJ out of his dirty clothes and changed him and placed him in the bed. When he was out I grabbed my laptop and blanket. I walked into the living area of the bus and tuned my laptop on and started to watch a movie. I was only  30 minutes into the movie when I heard the bus door opened and the guys were back along with Dave. Everyone went to their bunks and Dave started the bus.

"Hey what happened earlier?" asked Chris.

"Nothing much. AJ fell asleep so I brought him back here so he could get his rest," I told him.

Chris pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me and said, "Well I guess since everyone is in bed and our driver is driving the bus we have some alone time so.."

"So nothing. I've watching a movie. So if you want another kiss you have to let me watch all of my movie," I told him trying to watch what was left of Underworld.

"Well I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say that we could watch this movie together and then go to bed because tomorrow I'm taking you out," He told me as he kissed my head.

"Okay cool," I told him while playing with his hands.

A/N: Hey guys sorry it took me forever to update this story. I'll try and update once a week.