Chapter 32

Ash's POV

We arrived at the hospital, Daisy parked the car and I ran inside the hospital to see if anyone would tell me anything about her. I walked over to the information desk and waited for the other people to be taken care of.

"Sir can I help you?" Asked and elderly lady.

"I'm looking for information on Rose Angel Turner!" I said.

The lady looked something up and said, "They are still with her, are you a family member?"

I sighed and looked at her and said, "She's a friend of mine. She has no family besides her nephew. He's four but smart for his age. Listen I know the rules and all that but the only family she has is me, my friend who is in there with her, and three other guys coming. We're all worried about her."

They lady said, "Tuner, I've heard of that name before-"

"Jason Turner was her brother. He was never in trouble and he was always number one in high school according to Rose," I told her.

"I knew that name. Anyways, I'll let the doctor know that family is here for her. Also the young man that came is passed out from drinking and see all of the blood."

"That would be CC Mora he's my bandmate and his soon to be wife would like information as well," I told her.

"I'll let the doctor know young man. Now please take a seat," She told me.

I sat down and waited for everyone to get here. I don't know why I was so overworked on worrying about Rose. She was just a friend or was she more. No Ash she's with Chris. I sighed and placed my head on the wall and tried to calm down, but I couldn't. I was too tired.

"Ash I got some coffee for you," said Daisy.

"Thanks, and I guess CC passed out with all of the blood," I told her.

"Well that's CC for you," Daisy said.

Minutes passed by and everyone showed up but Andy. I told Jinxx, Jake, and the two girls everything that I was told. Daisy was sitting with the girls waiting for news and they took turns going to get Coffee. 20 minutes passed by and Andy showed up with Juliet and a sleepy AJ. I got up and walked over to them.

AJ looked at me and said, "Uncle Ash is Aunty Row-row going to be okay?"

I took AJ from Juliet and said, "I don't know little man. I hope so. We have to wait for the Doctor to talk to us. Why don't you go over to Daisy and stay with her so I can talk to uncle Andy and aunty Juliet okay."

AJ nodded his head and I put him down and he ran over to Daisy. I turned back to Andy and said, "I don't  know if she'll be fine or not. I'm worried about her because she was in bad shape when we got their. CC passed out after they got here, so they are letting him sleep until he wakes up."

"Ash are you sure your okay?" Andy asked me.

I sighed and said, "I don't know Andy. You knew I fell for her. But she never looked at me like that which I respected. Yet seeing her like that on the bed scared the fuck out me."

"Has anyone called Motionless yet?" Asked Juliet.

Andy sighed and said, "They hardly spoken to one another and I don't think we need to tell him anything until we know how Rose is first."

We all agreed to that. While we were talking the Doctor walked out and said, "Mora and Turner party?"

I got up along with Andy and Daisy and we walked over to the doctor and he said, "Well Miss Tuner is just fine. She was drugged but we ran a rape kit on her just incase she was but we didn't fine anything so we believe that you Mr. Purdy interrupted the person. Also did you know about her cuts?"

I looked at the doctor and said, "Yes we did. She's been getting help. Also most of her cuts were old."

"I see. Well anyways she's resting. The cops would like to talk to her when she wakes up. So until then you can go in, how many of you are here for her?" asked the doctor.

"Us three, two guys, and three girls, and a little boy, so about 9-10 of us," I told him.

"The boy, is that her nephew?" Asked the doctor.

"Yeah. She has placement of him. Mr. Mora also has placement of him as well," I told the doctor.

"Okay. you guys can go in and see her. But keep quiet so that she can wake up on her own. When Mr. Mora wakes up we'll tell him what we told you," said the doctor.

He showed us the room and when we walked in, Rose was sound asleep. I sat down on the chair next tot he bed and Daisy sat next to me with AJ in her arms. I didn't like it when she was in here. It wasn't right. She looked so weak.

AJ looked at me and said, "Uncle Ash when is she going to wake up?"

"I don't know little man. I really don't know," I told him.

"Uncle Ash do you love my Row-row?" AJ asked me.

"He does AJ. He loves her just like Chris does. But your aunt is with Chris and he knows not to try anything with her while she's with Chris," said CC when he walked in.

AJ got up and ran over to him and said, "When is auntie going to wake up?"

CC sighed and said, "Soon. I'm hoping she'll wake up little man. AJ I'm sorry I left her by herself. I let you down along with Jason, your daddy."

AJ hugged him and said, "No, you didn't. Like auntie says things happen for a- I don't remember the last word."

"Things happen for a reason, AJ. That's what she says. Everything happens for a reason and those reasons are unknown to us," I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know I said I won't be able to update this for a while. But I am about two chapters a head. So I'll be updating this once a week unless I get caught up again. Thank you for reading and reviewing/commenting. Happy holidays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~