Rose age 20

A/N: Hey guys just wanted to say that I am working on Random, its everything that I love or hate from music to bands to tv shows to movies, to book to foods and everything and anything. And I'm willing to check out anything new and your welcome to ask me questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

ROSE AGE 20

Its been two years. Two years since my brother and his wife died. Two years since I lost most of my family if not all. Two years since I moved out of my brother's house and sold it to his best friend. Two years since I went back to school. Two years since I've been living with Cc.

Within the two years that I have been living with CC, he has been there for me and AJ. CC has been there for us even when he's away on tour and I had to stay home because I wasn't feeling up to go on tours with them. Yet each time they left CC would try and talk to their tour manger and as him if I could go but I had always stopped CC and told him that I was going back to school and that AJ would be okay.

Then the band got Sammi's cousin who ran a daycare near where CC lives to come and check on me and AJ each time they went on tour. Sammi's cousin Daisy was a nice women. She asked me why I didn't put AJ into daycare and I told her that I was scared that something might happen to him. Daisy got me to trust her and after my first term for college I place AJ in the Daycare that Daisy runs and I told her only the boys (Ash, Andy, CC, Jake, and Jinxx) were allowed to sign him out if I was running late, and also Daisy said that if I had a late class that she would watch him until I came by her house to pick him up.

Today is just another normal day, even though it was my last day of college classes until summer. CC just arrived home about a month ago and him and Nia have been together for a while now but I have a strange feeling that they might break up. I just hope not, but I don't know.

"Okay those of you still remaining time is up please hand your test to me and have a good summer." Said my history professor.

I handed her my test packet along with the scan-tron paper typed. When I walk out of the class room I saw CC with AJ. AJ ran up to me and said, "Ro, CC said that his friend who is also in a band needs a merch girl and CC said that they are touring with each other."

I laughed at AJ because I already knew about that. The band that was going to be touring with black veil brides was Motionless in white. I've listened to most of their songs. They are a really awesome band, but I don't normally fan-girl over the bands anymore since I started to live with CC, but I do have my moments when I am in fan-girl mode.

"AJ I already know this. That's why all of my classes are online for the two terms and my text books that'll need will be sent out to me," I told him.

"What about me and my school?" Asked AJ.

"How about this, you can come with us, but we'll have to sign you up for an online class or you can stay with Daisy and on vacation you can come and stay with me. It's your choice."

I pick Aj up and walked over to CC and said, "Well that was my last final. So shall we go back to your place and start that party."

Later that night AJ was all dressed up in a bvb shirt that Andy had made for him, along with a pair of shorts. Aj was playing in my room while I was just reading Naruto (A manga book.) Yep I am also into anime and what not. I was reading the 20th volume of Naruto because I just got into reading the manga, I've seen almost all of the episodes. While I was reading the manga I heard someone knocking on my door and Ashley came in and said, "Well everyone is here that we're going on tour with us."

"Uncle Ash can I get a piggy back ride downstairs," asked AJ.

Ashley looked at him and said, "Of course little man. Lets see if every one will love you."

"Ash don't you dare use my little boy to attract girls," I yelled at him while putting my book mark in the book on the page that I was reading.

"Come on Fallen you can't blame me can you?" Asked Ash.

"Yes and no." I told him.

"Uncle Ash help me up on your back, Please," Said AJ.

Ash pick up Aj and they started to head down stairs. I was happy that we moved here after what happened to my brother. AJ used to cry every night and wanted another Daddy, he used to call me mommy for a while. After a while the whole band talked with AJ and he told them all that he thought I was lonely and also that he wanted to know if someone could be his daddy or an uncle like Andrew was to him when my brother was alive.

"Fallen are you okay?" Asked Ash as he popped his head back into my room.

"Yep. Lets head down so I can see who we're touring with."