Chapter 9

A/N: Well here is another chapter and thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this story, it means a lot, if anyone has any questions just ask me. On with the story. :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris POV

Walking around the hotel that we were staying for few days till CC was going to get back and throw a party for each band getting together before warp which starts next week, we were a last minute add. But that's besides the point.

"Chris CC just called we can head over to CC's now. He just got home with that girl who lives with him." Said Balz.

Ricky looked up and said, "What girl?"

Ghost was getting ready along with the other guys. I looked over at Ricky and said, "CC has a girl that has been living with him for the past year or so. I don't know anything about her. But I guess she's awesome, and when CC is hyper she can get him to calm the fuck down. All I know is that CC has been friends with her since they were young."

"Then why doesn't CC date her?" Asked Angelo.

"I asked CC that and he said, that they are too much like a brother and sister and that he just cares for her. CC asked me if we needed a merch girl and I told him about how our last merch person left and that we really needed one." I said while everyone was finished getting ready.

"Well Chris have fun talking to her." Said Ghost.

Walking out of the hotel room we got onto the bus and David started the bus up and we headed over to CC's house. We knocked on the door and CC opened the door. We all said hi and he let us in. When I looked around I saw Ash with a boy while he was talking to a girl.

CC walked over and watched what was going on and then a girl walk down the stairs and yelled at Ash. Then everyone started to talk to one another and I walked into the dining room and looked outside.

Then CC walked over to me and we talked. But I zoned out when I saw a girl walking over to CC. Then a little boy. The little boy with a bvb shirt on. He handed something to CC and said, "mommy had this."

"CC," called the same person who walked over to him.

"Rose this is Chris, Chris this is Rose, the girl I was telling you about. And this little guy is AJ." said CC.

"Uncle CC he looks cool like Andy." Said AJ.

Me and kids don't get alone to well. Rose said something and walked into the living room and stopped and told someone to turn the tv up. CC walked over to see what was going, then it seemed like all hell broke loose because CC pulled Rose up stairs and Andy was on his cell talking really fast and then hung up. He bent down to AJ and said, "Don't worry, your uncle Drew is on it."

"Andy mommy and daddy, the one who put them in heaven is out." AJ said.

Andy pick up AJ and walked over to me and looked at AJ and said, "Don't worry little man. Lets get Chris and Angelo to do your warpaint and look cool so you can cheer up your aunt-mommy. Plus I need to talk to Chris."

I agreed and we dragged Angelo into another room and did AJ's warpaint. Andy looked over at me and said, "I don't know how much CC has told you about Rose, but she has issues that's she been dealing with while trying to raise AJ."

"Is AJ her son?" I asked Andy.

"No he's not. He lost his parents and Rose is his only family, and the only one who would take him in." Said Andy.

Angelo looked up us and said, "So why does he call her Mommy then?"

Before Andy could say anything AJ said, "Because I can. Some times I call her mommy, Row, aunt, mommy-aunt, or aunt-mommy. I want her to be happy but she's always making sure I'm safe and fine."

Without another word Angelo finished his face and AJ looked really happy about his looked. He then walked out of the room and up to see his aunt.

"IF you want to go and talk to her follow AJ." Said Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(TIME SKIP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we went to the mall and Rose, me, Ash and Aj left early because we were tired after having a big crowed of fans all around us and some of the fans were questioning Rose while she walked away to get a hot chocolate. Ash took her keys and placed AJ in his car-seat, while I placed all of our bags into the trunk of the car and hopped into the front. I glanced back and noticed that Rose was sound asleep.

"Chris, while on tour please be careful around her. Also Aj is allowed to swear if he's singing a song, like you saw while we were introducing her to the fans on you-now and AJ said something and he cussed that's when he gets into trouble. AJ is like a nephew that I've never had and Rose is a sister to me. So if anything happens between you just don't cheat on her. I don't know if you talked to Drew but he means every word what he said." said Ash.

Glancing back at Rose I could tell that she meant the word to everyone. She was strong, but I could tell that she has her own demons to deal with, while raising her nephew so that he could be who he wants to be no matter what anyone tell him.

"Ash I have to ask, did she cut herself before?"

"Chris that was long ago. Rose and her brother Jason had a fallen out and the one night he up and left. Rose acted out, she drank, quiet eating, and also cut. But CC helped her stop all of that and her and Jason worked things out, but when her parents died she started all over again when she moved in with Jason, he didn't like to see her that way so he called CC, of course at that time CC just joined the band. He said he had to take care of something and he left and a few days later he came back, but each time we had off he would go and see her. Then a few months went by, CC had a BBQ and everyone from bvb were there along with our girls. CC just finished cooking and we all sat down to eat when CC's phone ranged. CC's face turned white and he had tears in his eyes. We all heard what happened. Rose's brother was shot by someone along with AJ's mother so Rose is doing what she can for AJ."

I was shocked at what Ash told me. It was the same thing that CC, Rose, Andy all have told me. Glancing back at her I could see that her purple hair now covered her face. She is so young and yet she was more of an adult. She was beautiful, more beautiful than I could picture her.

We finally reached CC's house and Ash got out and helped AJ out. He woke up and said, "Ash can you carry Row."

"AJ lets have Chris do it while you help me carry these bags inside and we can play some video games, but don't tell her that." Said Ash.

I knew that AJ wasn't allowed to play any type of games, but I was gentlemen after all, so I got out and slowly picked up Rose and carried into the the house and up to her room. I placed her on her bed and saw a pile of blankets in the corner and picked up a purple blue one and placed that over her. Then I took her shoes off from her and placed them by her bed. Why did I take her shoes off, well for one sleeping with your damn shoes on is way to much weight on a persons body, and another reason why is because who sleeps with their shoes on?

I left her room and closed the door and helped Ash and AJ with the bags and placed them in where they belonged and Rose's bags, AJ took them into her room and placed them by the door and slowly and quietly closed her door. When everything was put away we walked into the living room and turned on the TV and AJ picked out a game that was a two player game.

"Well since AJ isn't good that this game, I'll be on his team and you can play by yourself." Said Ash.

"Lets Rock." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  I wrote a chapter in Chris's POV. Well I hope you all liked it. I'll try and update on Friday or Saturday. If you guys have any questions just ask, well until next time.