Rose : Age 18 part 2

CHAPTER 2

Rose POV

Its been hours since I have gotten the new of what happened to my brother. AJ was still asleep and I knew that I had to get up and act strong for him at least until he was asleep then I could break down. Looking at AJ I noticed how much he looked like his father but he was always his mothers little boy and now I had to step up and be his mother.

Walking out of his room I walked into my room and looked for my old friend. I pick up the blade and shut my door and place the blade to my wrist. Then I heard knocking on the door, when I didn't answer I heard CC's voice telling me to come and open the door. Placing the blade back where I got it from I walk down the stairs and answered the door.

When my eyes locked on CC's I ran to him and hugged him and everything came crashing down. It was then I realized that I had no family left that cared about me. AJ was the only one that I had left. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at CC and said, "I'm sorry for bothering you about my problems."

"Rose don't worry about it. You are my little sister though there isn't blood but your more of a sister to me than these boys being my brothers."

I looked behind him and realized that their were people there as well. I looked back at CC and said, "Please come in, sorry I just woke up and AJ is still asleep. Andrew my brothers partner and friend will be coming by to let me know about the funeral and things. He's been looking into about AJ and with that letter he's written along with the will, its clear he wants me to raise AJ."

Everyone walked in and the guy wearing the cowboy hat looked at me and said, "Is it okay if we make some breakfast? Just show me and the rest of the guys and lovely ladies to the kitchen and we'll do the rest. Oh I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash."

I just nodded my head and said, "I could always-"

Ashley looked at me and said, "Don't worry. We can do it. You and CC need to talk about things."

I nodded my head has everyone walked into my kitchen and or outback. Just then I heard a door open, then I turned my head and saw AJ walking down the stairs. I got up and he ran to me and said, "Row where is mommy and daddy?"

I pick him put and looked at CC and the others and said, "The kitchen is that way," I pointed to the ways and then I looked up at CC and said, "Please CC I need your help with telling him."

CC nodded his head and I looked back at AJ and said, "You know how daddy is a good guy and that he is a cop and works long hours at time."

"Yeh" AJ said to me.

"Well when your mommy and Daddy went out last night to go have some adult time, well he was hurt real bad and the same with your mommy. They were both hurt. So now they are in a better place." I said to him.

"You mean in heaven, like grandma and grandpa?" He asked.

It broke my heart when he said that but I knew he was a bright boy. I smiled a sad smile and looked at AJ and said, "Yes. I'm sorry baby."