chapter 13

A/N: Hey how is everyone? Well I got some good and bad news, lets get to the good news first, well my cat Monster (Yes that's her name and no i didn't name her after the monster drinks) she had kittens today. So now she is momma monster :D and for the bad news my step dad isn't doing too good. I'll know more soon. Besides all of that I'm working on some projects. Anyways on with the story. :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

An hour later I was on the bus with motionless in white and their girlfriends. AJ ran over to me and said, "Where's little Devil?"

Little devil was our black kitten that I got for him to take care of. Little Devil is almost all black but on his legs there is a few hairs that are white and on his belly he has a small white spot. But Little Devil is everyone's Kitten not just mine but AJ's and anyone that comes into the house.

I look down at Aj and said, "He's with Daisy. She's going to take care of him while we're on tour with everyone."

"Can I video call Daisy to see how little devil is?"

I nodded my head and pulled out my phone and handed it to him while he sat next to me.

While he was talking to Daisy, Chris walked over to me and said, "we're going to talk about the sleeping arrangements since we have some extra buses for the workers. Anyways we need you back there with us to find out who is sleeping where."

"Okay give me a minute I'll be back their." I told him while I glanced down at AJ and I think he understood what I meant.

Looking down at AJ, I tapped him on his little shoulder and said, "I'll be right back. Do you see where that door is?"

He nodded his head.

"If you need me I'll be right though those doors." I told him and he nodded his head again.

I got up and followed Chris in the back of the bus and I noticed that Ryan, Ricky, Ghost, Balz, and Anglo were already sitting on some of the bunks with their girlfriends sitting down next to them. I just stood in the back.

"Okay guys, I want you to introduce you to our merch girl, Rose 'Fallen' Angel Tuner. Rose you already know the guys. But just to let you know that their girlfriends will be asking you questions but that can wait. So where do you guys think we should do about the bunks?"

Angelo looked up at Chris and said, "We should give the back room to Rose and AJ so that he doesn't have to hear what's going on when he's supposed to be sleeping."

I looked up and said, "You guys don't have-"

Before I could finish anything Chris spoke up and said, "That's a good idea Ange. You and Aj can have the back room." 

I tried to argue but they wouldn't have it. So about 20 minutes later everyone knew what bunk was theirs. Ryan in the middle to the left with Angelo on the top and Balz on the bottom. On the right side Chris had the top, Ricky in the middle and Ghost on the bottom. The guys girlfriends would be sharing with them. I got up to grab my bags along with AJ's when I felt the bags being taken from me. Looking up I noticed that Chris had both of his hands full of the bags.

"You don't have to help me," I told him.

He just smiled and said, "I want to help you because I am a gentlemen who wants to help a lady carry things, so just let me help also CC text me and told me that you're not allowed to carry your own medicine and that someone has to give you the right amount of your medicine?"

"Yeah. Sorry but I don't want to talk about the reason why." I told him.

When we got everything in the back room which was a normal room with a bed. Chris set my things down along with AJ's and said, "i'll send in AJ when he's done talking so that you two can get some sleep."

"Thanks again Chris." I said as he left the room.

Chris POV

I watched Rose when she walked on to the bus. She didn't look happy about that social worker being at CC's house and asking all those questions and I noticed that she even got more pissed when the worker was asking about where she was working and then about AJ.

I didn't mind that I was being asked some questions but I just didn't like how Rose acted when the worker left. It seem as if she shut down and when CC told her that she was stilling going whether or not she didn't want to.

At the moment I noticed that Rose was talking to AJ when she sat down next to him. Everyone else where in the bunk area waiting to see what going to sit where.

"So is that the new merch girl? Does she have a kid?" Asked Angelo's girlfriend.

I looked up at her and said, "Yes that's our new merch girl and the boy isn't hers, its her nephew."

"Where are his parents?" Asked Alex.

"The boy's parents are dead and Rose's parents are dead as well. And as far as I known, AJ's mother's parents didn't want him and also AJ's father, Jason, had a will made up that AJ is to be placed with Rose. AJ's mother's parents are now trying to get placement and custody of him. Don't question her tonight because I don't want to find out though CC that you girls have been questioning to the point that she'll end up leaving. As much I love you fuckers, don't go to far."

I saw Angelo smile and he said, "Someone has a crush or is it more?"

"Shut it Angelo." I said.

"Okay Guys we don't need our singer or drummer being killed so both of you shut up and lets get down to figure out who is sleeping where and in order to to that we need our lovely merch girl back here with us." Said Ryan.

I went and got Rose and told her we need to talk about whose sleeping where. She nodded her head and told AJ what was going on. She soon joined us and we were just talking about who should sleep where when Angelo said, "Lets give Rose and AJ the back room so that we wont wake him up when its his bed time or should be sleeping."

Everyone agreed but Rose started to protest but I told her it was a good idea. After 20 or so minutes after we decided who was sleeping where. Rose slipped out as everyone hopped into their bunks to get some sleep. I walked out the to the lounge area and saw that Rose was picking up her bags. I walked behind her and took most of the bags and she started to protest. But in the end she let me help.

"When AJ is done talking on your phone I'll send him in so you two can get some sleep." I told her as I turned to leave.

"Thank you Chris." I heard her say to me.

I sent Aj into the back room and he closed the door. I hopped into my bunk and started to think about the fact that I was falling for her but I didn't want to scare her off.

Damn it to hell how the fuck am I going to tell her how I feel about her. All to soon I heard noises from the back room. The noises weren't people talking it sounded like it was a cartoon or something. A few minutes later I saw Rose walk out of the back room and out to the lounge or living area.

Soon after I heard music playing and then I heard her singing to the music, which wasn't in English, but it sounded Asian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay guys I need help with the band member's girlfriend. So if anyone could help me that would be really good.  Also thanks for reading, comments and also adding this to your reading list.