Chapter 10

A/N: Well here is another chapter and sorry if this is slow so far, but things will get better soon. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting on this story. With that out of the way on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose pov

I woke up and noticed that I wasn't in the car. Looking around I noticed that I was in my room and in my bed. I had no memory of getting out of the car or into my room. Getting up I noticed that my shoes were off and by the bed and also all of my bags were placed by the door.

Walking out of the room I heard the TV playing noise, so walking down stairs and stopped at the last step and saw that AJ and Christ were sound a sleep. Walking into the kitchen I saw Ash was making a sandwich.

"How did you sleep Rose?" Asked Ash.

I looked at him and said, "Pretty good. So when are the others getting home?"

"Soon, they stopped for pizza and AJ fell asleep about two hours ago and CC has a present for you and AJ." Said Ash.

"Cool, and thanks for carrying me up to my room and taking my shoes off." I thanked Ash.

He froze and said, "Rose I didn't carry you up to your room. Chris did. I had AJ and the bags, which AJ helped me with."

I was shocked and Ash grinned and said, "I think that someone likes you. But I'm wondering if you feel the same about him."

"Ashley fucking Purdy that's not funny, and why would you say that."

Ash put the things he had gotten out to make his sandwich and said, "I'm telling you the truth Rose. I've seen the way he looks at you and how you look at him. Plus I noticed that you were blushing when you were sitting in between Chris and CC."

I froze and said, "Ash you know I've never had a boyfriend and also never been with anyone. I'm scared to like someone or tell someone that I really like them. I don't want them to think that I'm weird because I still have my v-card."

Ash laughed and said, "Well just take one step at a time and if he does ask you out don't hold back and also don't let the hate get to you okay. We all love you sis and don't want to lose you. So on tour have a good time, those CC hired bodyguards to be around you and AJ at all times."

I smiled and nodded my head. We both walked back into the living room to watch some TV. I walked over and picked up Aj off from Chris and sat down on the other couch with AJ in my arms. Ash looked over and said, "How much does he look like his father?"

I smiled and said, "A lot. I really don't mind raising him. When I was younger I told Jason that I didn't want kids and that he and his wife should have another child and I would raise that one. Jason just laughed and said not happening. When I got the call about what happened I was so upset that I blamed him and then I found a letter and that Jason said that he would do what he could to make me happy even if he had to adopt a child for me to raise. Now that I'm raising Aj it doesn't matter If I have a child of my own or not. I'm just happy that Aj is alive and lucky that he was sick or we all would have been dead. Ash if AJ wasn't sick, me, AJ, Jason, and his wife, we were all meant to go away that weekend."

Ash looked over at me and said, "Rose don't go there."

I nodded my head and ran my hand though AJ hair and said, "I just miss them. I just hope that Jason is proud that I'm taking care of AJ."