Chapter 6:

I arrived at the party, children were screaming like lunatics everywhere. Something about these little people annoyed me so much. It was their intelligence levels, I believe.

“Charlie!” I shouted.

That was my neighbours son. He's quite the cutie to be fair. I'd completely forgotton about Mum's best friend, Nina who happened to live nearby. 

I sat by a green table in the corner of the room, pink and blue balloons surrounded me, ready to attack. A little boy around Char’s age (6) ran up to me with snot all over his mouth area. He handed me tissue paper and to my surprise it was filled with lovely bogeys. What a wonderful day today was. A fairly large woman approached me, her basoomas bouncing up and down, the utter joy. She carried one of those party hats that no one really wears but I guess I was an exception.

“Here you go lovely.” She said fixing it onto my head.

“2 hours. 2 more freaking hours.” I said to myself.

Everything seemed to zone out after 10 minutes. The sound of Barney in the background got into my nerves and in went the ear phones.

I thought about him last night. Again. 

My eyes shut tight as I smile. I couldn't be any happier. Everything felt right again, everything was incredible.

As my eyes opened Niall’s face was right in front of mine, he grinned. I could never get use to that smirk of his. His blue orbs stared right at me. 

“Hey there!” I said turning off my music. “What you doin’ here?”

“Observing you.” He said still not moving away.

“Stalker-ish?” I laughed.

“Not really… When a girl such as yourself sits here all dolled up and that, how can someone like me not stare?” He said chuckling.

I shook my head. “If I said I’ve missed you what would you say?”  Later on, confused as to how I managed to say these words. 

“That I missed you more.” He whispered.

Our faces moved closer to each other as Niall slowly bit his lower lip. Niall dug his face onto my neck. His hot breath was something I could never get enough of. Our cheeks touching, I lazily kissed his jaw line as I heard him groan. He laughed, trying to move in. I held my hand against his chest before his lips can meet mine. His face was amused. “Why do you do this to me?” he whispered to my ear.

“Because there are children staring at us, idiot.” I coughed backing away.

“EHEM. WHY HELLO THERE CHILDREN!” Niall shouted. “NOTHING TO SEE HERE. PLEASE BACK AWAY.”

I heard Charlie shout at me from the crowd of children that we hadn’t noticed forming around us.

“Don’t eat the poor lads face!!” The six year old said, scared.

“She’s evil ain’t she?” Niall agreed, bending down.

I buried my face with my hands as I heard a familiar, hyena-like laugh close to me.

“I love children. ...So innocent.” He cackled.

“Why are you even here!?” I asked whilst rolling my eyes.

“Brought my cousin. She’s the one wearing the princess dress over there!” He said pointing.

I slapped his hand.“What a cutie!” I said in awe.

“People say we look alike you know…” He winked.

“Shut it.”

‘Everything by Michael Bublé’ was playing in the background. It was one of my all time favourite songs ever. That man’s voice was beautiful and I just couldn't resost the temptation of singing along.

“Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do!” I jokingly sang to Niall.

“Baby don’t pretend, that you don’t know it’s true, because you can see it when I look at you!” He unexpectedly sang back.

“And in this crazy life and in these crazy times, it’s you-“I shouted as Niall covered his ears.

“It’s you!! YOU MAKE ME SING. YOU’RE EVERY LINE, YOU’RE EVERY WORD… And you’re my everything.” He interrupted.

We both went into a laughing fit. Knee-slapping, head-rocking, hair-flipping times. People must’ve been staring at us with ‘psychos’ written all over their faces.

“I never knew you were a fan of his music!” He said, once being able to breathe again.

“I am! Never expected you to like him!” I chuckled.

“The man’s a genius!” He explained.

My head used Niall’s shoulder as a rest and not long afterwards he slowly leaned his head on top of mine. After a while, the same woman who put the hat on me ran to us. I stared in confusion.

“You two are very cute, you know that? How long have you sweethearts been dating? We saw you smackin' lips in the corner!” She said with a wink, her Irish accent stronger than the usual.

I stuttered. “A-actually! Me and him aren-“

“We don’t like talking about our relationship. We’re actually married Ma’am. We may be of young age. But we’re in love ey? Am I right?” He said with a serious face on that is very convincing if I must say. The woman gave us an off stare and ran away, ready to gossip to the other Mum’s about how young and unqualified we both were to be married.

“Why.” I sniggered.

“Give ‘em a show” he laughed.

I checked my wrist watch. This proves to show that I will never be good with time.

“CHARLIE. WE HAVE TO GO NOW. Your mum’s not going to be happy!” I panicked as I stared at my watch that read 5:30pm.

“Grab your bag! C’mon!” I encouragingly said to him.

As we walked out the door I glanced at blondie as he blew me a kiss from the chairs we both sat in.

“Bye Amber!!” He shouted.

“Bye!” I said waving back, my cheek’s blushing.

This day? Better than expected.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go. :)

Comment and vote! I'd very much appreciate it!!<3