Chapter Twenty- Six ~ Tides Changing

3 days in counting

I came too, with a heavy feeling on my body. My face hurt form crying. I felt the left over of dried up tears on my cheeks. I heard a brief inhale of breath. I felt an arm around my waist and a warm body against my back.

Normal people would have freaked out waking up in a bed without knowing who was behind them. I knew who it was. It was Adam, and he was doing his best to show me how he felt. If this was his way of saying he was sorry, he was mistaken. This wouldn't do for me. I groaned a bit at the weight on my body. Adam had wrapped himself around me. His arm tightly around my waist, his legs tangled into mine, his body flush against mine like a lover would be. I felt his breath on my neck when I shifted my head.

It wasn't like I wasn't happy to feel him next to me, because I was happy to feel him on me. After last night I wanted every part of him flush on my parts. What I didn't want was him thinking that he could just crawl into bed with me and just nothing happen. No words no thoughts, just being. I wanted his words and his thoughts and his being to be mine.

I moved my body to try and wiggle from beneath his without waking him. However, him being the size he was didn't help me any. I was much smaller then he is. With little effort I just had myself closer to him. I could feel every hard muscle. Feel his heart beating on my back. My wiggles just had him pulling me tighter.

If that was even possible.

"I'm Sorry." Adam said from behind me, his voice muffled by him putting his face into the back of my head where all my hair was.

"For what?" I replied, trying to wiggle some more.

"You know what I'm sorry for, and stop you're moving, you're affecting things." Adam said laughing when I openly wiggled harder into him.

"Maybe I want to affect them." I said smiling, Adam wouldn't be able to see it, but still. Stay focused! Make him beg.

"No you don't." he said, putting his face by my neck and moving my hair away. His lips found that spot and did what he knew I wanted him to do. He kissed my neck which made my back bow a bit, his breath making my spin twinkle.

"Yes. I do." I said. "We both know I do."

We lay in bed for a while, him kissing my neck saying sweet things in my ear, and some rather not sweet things into my ear. It had me groaning and whining like a little girl. I wanted Adam. But what I really wanted was for him to confess all the things I knew he'd never say to me.

"All you have to do is say it Adam." I said laughing when his hand drew across the skin of my belly lightly, tickling it. "Say it...You know you want too." I taunted him.

"Why do I have to say it so badly Mia, cant you just feel it?" Adam said, rubbing himself on me.

"Oh I feel it; I want you to say it. Say it and all this is yours." I said laughing and making my voice sexy.

"You're my world Mia. I've never had anyone be my world before." He said turning me over and looking into my eyes, my smile I held faltered. "I couldn't bare for anything to happen to you, I'm sorry about last night. I am just really worried, you don't need to do this with us, and it's not your problem."

"Adam-" I said cutting in.

"No no, listen. I know you want to help, I understand. I don't like it but I understand and I'm going to try and not let it bother me. I don't want anything to happen to you. I would die if something happened to you. You are everything to me Mia, and that terrifies me. We haven't done anything not because I don't want too, but because I don't want to ruin anything. I'm not a relationship guy either. I don't know how to do this, but I'm trying okay. I'm trying." He said kissing my lips softly.