Chapter Seventeen ~ Mysteries

Author Message:

Sorry ive been MIA lately. Few things going on in my life. been sick, work, kids, ex, money, internet, writers block.

However!, this morning i got a very nice message on texas that made me so some serious thinking so i sat down and thought out the plot for the next few chapters. not sure how it will totally pan out but...im trying me best :) dont hesitate to give me your thoughts in comments it helps me know if you liked it or not or if you think things are going the wrong direction..whatever :P

Enjoy!!!

Worked hard on this.

(sorry went back and noticed some mistakes getting my mind confused with different story ideas haha ) fixed!

~~~~~~

I climbed out of the car eyeing the way Leah was pretty much sucking off that guys face. I had done far worse in droad daylight to Marcus, or hey many others. I couldn't really be that judgemental when it came to the whole PDA. I had done FAR worse back home. When I was "wildly" out of control as my mother put it.

I suddenly felt a twang of pain in my chest. I missed her a bit. I missed being around her and driving her crazy. I missed the day when my parents were together and happy before they divorced and hated each other and me.

A Girl much younger then I was came up to me. Her hair was colorful as a rainbow.

It was strange to see in a person who was here. I was use to the "odd" looks back home of some of my friends. They had the weird hair sometimes, even I did on occasion. But I had not seen a rainbow head in a while but it worked for her whoever she was. Her hair was black and she had strips of different covers all over, it worked with her pale complexion which was also strange for Texas. Most people I had seen or met were tan. Very Tan, and had that sun look. She didn't she was opposite like maybe she didn't belong here.

Her outfit matched those of my friends back home. Her white top was old and ratty, but it was meant to be. The black top under nether sticking out brought against her skin. She had black eyeliner on which made the white of her skin brighter and the green in her eyes brighter. The shirt had some person's face which was faded and screaming, like they were in grave pain. The bottom had some faded words which all I made out was "Life."

The black shorts completed the look which showed off her pale white legs. The boots hit her mid thigh and tied up the front like my own did. Only mine were shorter they only went to my calf.

Her big framed glasses threw you off. By her body you thought "scary bitch." The glasses said "nerd". I wasn't to sure about her but the smirk on her face made me wonder who she was. Like I just wanted to know her.

"Mia, this is Roxanne" Adam said from behind me. I hadn't even heard him move around the car.

"Roz. Jackass." Roxanne replied, giving Adam a glare that could kill small children.

He laughed and jabbed at her shoulder; she smiled and punched him in his stomach.

He didn't seem too phased by that.

"So this is her?" Roz said to Adam, eye me up and down.

I was a little shorter then she was now that I was standing in front of her, I was smaller in a lot of ways, shorter in height and smaller in size. Standing next to the man that Leah was currently sucking face with she seemed rather small. I seemed small in comparison to Leah and Adam. I was smaller then Leah but she was like an Amazon. And Adam was a large guy in general.

This girl was young though, the makeup and outrageous clothes didn't hide her youthful appearance. I was guessing fifteen or sixteen.

"Don't be rude Roz." Adam said to her. "This is her."