Chapter Twelve ~ Understatement of the century

Edit: Thank you all who have read so far- and voted! its MUCH appreciated i havent edited this but i did make the lil graphic on the side i just spent a few mintes on that so..enjoy reguardless! love you guys and enjoy! - Alicia

~~~~~~~~

You know what happens when you stick a bunch of idiots together and dress them up in clown dressed and big hair?

Do you?

Because I do.

I'd tell you but I'm currently being subjected to the upmost torture in my whole entire life. What these morons think is "Music" is making my ears bleed with despair.

An when you get a bunch of idiots together, they start line dancing..

Not only is line dancing lame its by far the dumbest thing around. Its that stupid thing your school made you do as a child in gym class.

"Grab your partner and doe-see-doe" Please, id rather kill myself then continue to watch this horror show.

Ill tell you what happens when you bring a bunch of morons today and dress them like clown and big hair.

A Church Social is what happens.

The amount of oxygen left over after the ladies did their hair with hairspray is so depleted that I think the possible light headedness I currently feel is because my body is so oxygen deprived that I might just die. Right here at this shitty social event. It's stupid. And by stupid I mean it's fucking stupid. You would not believe the amount of torture I had to endure just to attend this stupid thing.

An event I for sure didn't want to attend.

But, unfortunately I was forced and I wont even TELL you what they did to me to get me here because its complete bullshit.

But apparently I'm not allowed to be left alone anymore at home since my little..."bar" incident with Jasper and his friends.

They pretty much had to haul my ass into Ethan's truck, and by haul I mean carry because I sure as hell put up a fight. I have to say this has to be like Cruel and Unusual punishment. It has to be like .. abuse to force someone into a car when they don't want to go.

So here I sit in a corner table that's pretty much marked off for the whole "Carmichael" clan. I'm here this is about as much from me as they are going to be getting tonight. The amount of red-neck hillbillies who have commented on my outfit this evening makes me want to puke in my mouth every time it happens.

An I say this because I'm not wearing my clothes. I'm wearing something my Aunt apparently smuggled into this hell hole and then forced me to put on. This dress needs a nice huge disgusting stain right on the front of it to make it better. Because, ill tell you this its not something id EVER be caught dead wearing. And when she pulled this thing out of the little bag she had it in I almost died. Its something the perfect little Valerie would wear, not me.

It's horrible, and before the night it over ill be making sure this. Disaster is fixed.

These people just don't even understand what they have unleashed into their perfect little society.

This Baby pink, fluffy lace, girly horror show will be dead.

The amount of glitter that's on my face and chest alone is disgusting.

And my hair looks like a rat made some kind of nest on top of my head and then put some pins up their and then sprayed it with some kind of smelly disgusting hardening clay.

It's horrible I don't know how people could live like this.

I scratch my nose at the sudden itch and come away with a finger full of sparkly glitter. It's like a Twilight vampire died on my finger.