Chapter Twenty-three The Plan Stan

Unedited ( comment if you notice anything) thanks!! xoxo

To say that night ended happily was an understatement. Nothing had happened much to my complaint. Adam said that it wasn't the right time. We had spent the night in his room talking and sleeping. Which was just weird on my part, I didn't take his rejection to heart because it just didn't feel like a rejection, it felt like the beginning of something life changing.

We were sitting in a café all together except for Roz who was still in the hospital. She was holding on strong. Honestly I didn't know what else we could have really done for Roz besides go with our plan. Well, their plan, not really "our plan". We were sitting here like I said in a café near Parlay, Texas, which was five or six towns away from Roz's hospital, which made it like seven to eight towns away from the Callahan's Ranch. We weren't too far from where Adam and Liam lived. I was sitting next to Adam by the far side of the Café. He was drinking a black coffee. I had gotten myself a coffee and loaded it up with creamer and gotten a bagel. I had been staying with Adam for the last week and a half. His mother was out of town at some convention.

Leah and Liam had joined us about a half hour ago and gotten themselves fruit drinks. Leah had to get back to work really soon so we were meeting to talk about the plan. Why we were sitting out in the open in a café across from the "FIRST NATION BANK of PARLAY". Was a large mystery to me. I figured if you were going to rob a bank you really didn't want to make your face all over the area before hand, but that was just me.

Liam was arguing with Adam about security. They were being hushed every so often by Leah who kept telling them to "shut the hell up" over and over again. I felt the same way but I didn't know these people like I knew the people back home. Or at least I thought I knew the people back home. I didn't think telling them to " shut the hell up" would really go over as well as it would with Leah.

"We don't need her." Adam argued which caught my attention. I had been zoning out again.

"Would you please stop throwing out my services." I argued back, glaring at Adam.

"We need her." Liam said. "There is a small opening to get inside and only she will fit."

"Anybody could fit." Adam rebutted.

"You know ill do it, why are you arguing about this Adam." I turned to look at him fully.

"Fine." He said crossing his arms listening to Liam go back into the details softly.

They needed my help because there was a small opening above the banks large door that was a window and the window's lock had been broken a long time ago and never fixed. Liam learned this from a bank teller he dated years ago. Which also made Leah snicker and then they started to bicker about a time when they apparently weren't together anymore. Which left Liam shouting things like "WE WERE ON A BREAK!!?" and Leah shouting back stuff like "IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU STILL TOUCHED HER BREAST!"

I was laughing on the inside while I watched them argue and then they got into some very unhealthy make-out sessions. They were like a Bi-polar couple.

After they finished the making out which I almost wanted to just shove them out of their chairs and onto the hard floor. They went back into the details.

They needed me for the window, but they also needed me to look out for police. An because I was so good at getting away, which apparently Liam knew because he knew all about me. I was surprised to hear how many connections Liam had. He knew everything about me and by everything I meant my criminal record.

Adam didn't know my past all that much, but apparently Liam did. I was almost worried that my past and all the short coming would push Adam farther away from me. I was wrong. Mostly Liam wanted me because he knew I was perfect. I had a record for breaking and entering. He knew I was a thief, he knew I was connected to drug pushers. Which he said made me an asset. Leah apparently was good at counting. She was needed because apparently she could eyeball a stack of cash and know how much was inside. So her ability to go into the vault and say grab that half from here to here would make getting the right amount without having to get a armored vehicle possible. Adam was needed because Adam refused NOT to be included. Adam didn't have any skill that was beyond anyone else's besides his driving skill.

Liam had three other guys who would tag along for Lucian. He wanted half a million to get Roz's name on the list, another half for his services. His people would get a cut from his half and if we needed weapons which we did, would come from Liam's friendship with him. This wasn't to say that later, he wouldn't be paying for them.

Lucian was apparently a very large high ranking mob member. He pushed drugs and guns into Mexico for very large ranking mob members. He wasn't a head player but he was very important. To say that he wasn't on the FBI list was a joke.

To say I was scared to meet him was saying very little. I had met bad people before shoot; I had been bad people before. To say Marcus was an important player was by far the largest joke I ever heard. Marcus was like the bug on the food chain. Liam was into some heavy things and as Adam had said so was he at a time. It seemed that I didn't know everything about Adam I thought I knew.

He was on probation, kind of like I was.

Only this probation had to do with being under his mother's supervision. Which, I found, funny because she was never home. Apparently the courts in Texas were just not as judgmental as those of New York. The court had given me one option after my like fiftieth offence. Adam was on his second strike. He must have been pretty good if he'd only been caught twice. I had been caught a lot but it was because I didn't care. Whatever Adam was actually into it spoke volumes about the offences because if he didn't want to be caught it meant they were far worse then any petty theft I committed.

"We found the perfect one its small, they drop their money on Thursdays and they only have an old man for security and three bank tellers all women." Liam said quietly, cutting me back from my zone again

"If you think it's the right one then fine." Adam added.

"The manager is a fatty who sits at his desk and just eats all day." Leah cut in.

"We could take the bank and be out in 5 minutes." Liam added.

"We could just go at night." I said suddenly. I didn't know where the thought came from..

There were only two guards and a security system. Liam said that he knew a guy who knew a guy who could open vaults. I didn't think that very comforting but who was I to judge. Personally if it was my plan I'd have just gone in fingers a blazing and said "YO THIS IS A STICK UP!" but who am I to judge such plans?

So that was the plan. We had five nights until we would creep into the "first national bank of Parlay" and rob them blind. It wasn't that I was excited it was that my blood just kind of craved excitement and this was excitement to me. Sitting around picking up horse crap, just wasn't exciting. Whoever thought it might be was crazy.

At this point I didn't even care if we were robbing the bank for Roz. I was just glad we weren't sitting around doing nothing anymore.

Bad girls were just bad girls.

We always found the trouble.

Author Note:

I just wanted to let you know all that I am entering Texas Day Dream into the Wattpad Writing contest. It must be done and completed by April 30th. So I'm going to push myself and get this story done I'm not sure how many Chapters I have left but just know that this story isn't the end of TEXAS I was hoping to make it a series, So, know that when this one ends another will begin J there might be more then one update a week and I also have spring break next week so I might be writing a chapter a day or something to get the story to its ending. I've already got the ending just know that it's coming soon.

And again, thank you all to those who have supported this story it means A LOT to me.