Part two > Chapter 2 > Just for Tonight

Part Two

Chapter Two

Just For Tonight

>Claire's POV<

Quickly jumping up in bed groggily looking around my room trying to figure out why the hell I am awake but I quickly find the source...my ringing phone.  

"Hello?!"  

"Hey it's Trey." 

"Hey." I look down to find the other side of my bed empty, I only panic for a second before I remember spotting her in bed with Chase and Conner. Wonder how my parents talked Chase into watching little man.  

"I'm not sure if you seen my text but I wanted to talk to you about earlier." 

"No I didn't see your text but I'm glad that you called...I wanted to talk to you to. I didn't want to leave it like it was earlier- 

"Do you mind if I come over?" 

Looking over at the clock I see it's just after twelve normally I wouldn't have company this late but I feel as if this should be a face to face conversation. "No I don't mind you can pass by." 

"Good cause I'm sitting in the hall in front of your door." 

"Wow that's not creepy at all Trey!" I say sarcastically while dragging myself out of my bed to head to the door. He softly laughs on the other end of the phone, "I'll see you in a second."  

And with that I hang up phone sitting on my dresser as I pass it quietly tip toeing down the hall to the front door. Opening the door I find Trey exactly how he says...sitting on the floor leaning against the wall across from my door arms resting on his knees.  

"What are you doing out here?" 

"I couldn't decide if I was really going to knock or not but I couldn't sleep thinking about earlier and I just wanted to apologize but you didn't answer my text- 

"Come in." Damn I still sometimes forget he rambles when he feels guilty or is trying to talk a favor out of me. Reaching out my hand to help him up off the floor, I keep a hold of it pulling him into my apartment and quietly closing the door and locking it behind us before leading him down the hall to my bedroom, there I close the door and turn on my bedside lamp.  

"I'm sorry Claire. I'm not trying to force you or pressure you into anything- 

"Trey shut up for a second okay...I was thinking about what you said and for the most part my family and you are right. I know it's time to let go and move. It's not as easy as you guys make it out to seem, I still see his face in my dreams, I can still hear his voice in my head." Sitting down on my bed I stare at my pink toe nails for a moment lost in my thoughts 

I can hear Trey moving around but I don't look up to see where he is going, until I feel his hand on my thighs and he kneels in front of me making eye contact.  

"I am here for you no matter what and in any way you need me to be. If that's only a friend to you than I can deal Claire. You don't have to worry about my feelings only yours." 

"I remember everything about him and us." 

"That's because you haven't allowed anyone else to replace some of those memories." 

"I'm tired of being alone Trey, I am tired of just being lonely." I look up allowing the tears to form in my eyes not trying to hold them back. "Make me forget Trey." 

"I can't make you forget Claire, fuck I wish I could!"  

"Just for tonight make me forget! Trey I need you- 

It was like those were the words he had been waiting to hear because as soon as they pass my lips his lips are on my mines tongue pushing deep. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close tasting my tears between our lips. 

"Are you sure about this?" He pulls back looking down at me.  

Scooting backwards onto my pillows, I pull my short off and lay back.  

"Just for tonight...make me forget."

Sorry for the teaser but I had to do it this way...I am already working on the next part!!! Check out the song! It's for Trey.