Chapter 12 > The party

Just a heads up this part of the story will be ending soon there are about two or three more chapters left in this part of the story...Hope you guys are enjoying it!! Keep on voting and commenting letting me know what you think!!

Chapter 12

>FLASHBACK<

Donte's POV

I am standing on this wall watching my white girl dance with this nigga, when I want to walk over there and put lead in this dude, take her upstairs and fuck her. She is looking so sexy.  

That's not me though over here checking for a broad playing the jealous boyfriend. I haven't even fucked another broad in months. I know snowflake aint fucking anyone else but just seeing this nigga hands on her is driving me crazy.  

"Damn son stop trying to stare a hole in the nigga head and go get yo girl."  

I look over at Cee lo smoking his blunt watching me watch Snowflake. She aint even my girl.  

"What the fuck are you talking about, I aint checking for the broad."  

"Aiight it's whatever you say nigga I aint no love doctor but you got it bad for that- he points over to Snowflake- girl. Shit Tasha been sniffing round your dick all night and you aint giving her no play." 

"That's because Tasha's shit played out as well as wore out. Why fuck something stale when I can just get some fresh cat."  

"You aint getting no cat if aint coming from your white girl. I never saw you down for a broad so hard before." 

"Man shut the fuck up and why you watching my dick?" I take the blunt from him and hit that bitch hard. "Let's get this shit done and then you can watch me fuck a bitch tonight since you worried about my shit."  

The only reason I'm even here is to grab some money from a few of the corner niggas and a stash one of Cee lo's bitches was holding down for me.  

"Aye son that's on you, I'm just saying you were staring. I wouldn't be your boy if I let you go down like that staring at a bitch from across the room."  

We push away from the way and I want to pop this nigga in his mouth for calling my white girl a bitch. What the fuck is up? Here I am wanting to go a round with my boy over a girl. 

"Aye bra don't do that, - 

"Do what?" He turns back to look at me as we head outside. 

"Call her a bitch, these other hoes yea but not Snowflake."  

"Damn son...yea she got you fucked up."  

On this one I have to agree with him. Before we even make our way around the house we hear shots. Both Cee and myself stop walking looking around...that sounded like it came from the house. Before I can even get my thoughts together one of the windows next to us is blown out by a bullet and I know for sure that came from inside the house.  

MY HEART STOPS...SNOWFLAKE! 

By this time people are running out the house screaming and jumping into cars. Me and Cee lo run into the house to see what's going on, it could be one of our boys. But my mind is on trying to find Claire. Where the fuck is she?! People are running into me trying to get out the house, I pull my piece out running into the front room where the dancing was going on.  

"SNOWFLAKE!!" I look over to Cee lo "Aye help me find my girl!" He nods his head indicating that he will. 

"I'm going to check the kitchen and you take the back. Give me a shout out if you find her and I'll holler if I find her."