Chapter 18 > Part 1

Hey guys...first let me apologize for taking so long to get this chapter up. Work has been kicking my butt and a damn tooth ache that has been literally whipping my ass!!!! 

So without farther ado here is .....

Chapter 18

*Warning the following material has strong sexual content as well as violence and strong language* (that was the original plan but had to cut it short...sorry!!: (

>Claire's POV<

After getting our tattoos we decide to grab a couple of daiquiris and a pizza than head over to his place to watch a movie.  

WOW we are such a couple now.  

It is so funny because although he is older than me I am really his first real relationship. I mean what the hell has he been doing with his life? How does a man make it to damn near 25 with never having had a real relationship? I am happy to be the one though that has settled this bad boy down! 

We are about half way through "The Planet of The Apes" if you haven't seen it see. It is so good. Although the movie is good all I can think of is how I want to climb on top of him and just rape his ass, but like any man he is all into the movie and I am sure sex is the last thing on his mind right now. Time for me to change that! 

I slide down the sofa closer towards him, where my feet were previously in his lap; I lay partially across his lap letting my hand fall close to his 'soulja'. Midnight doesn't say or do anything other than placing his hand in my hair and pulling my head back for a quick kiss before returning his attention back to the movie. I let my head lay back on his stomach a minute longer looking up at him while I slowly start to stroke him through his jeans.  

Donte pushes his hips up spreading his legs farther giving me more access to this part of his body. I turn my head around to look at the TV as if the sudden action has caught my attention but I am completely tuned into what I am doing to him. Not a moment later I feel him harden under my hand, and I grip him tight giving him a quick squeeze before returning to stroking him through his pants. Donte moves his hand down my back towards my ass gripping me tightly before sliding his fingers down and around to settle them between my legs partially cupping ass with his palm but his fingertips are resting at the entrance to my woman. I slowly pull his zipper down taking his dick out to have better access to him.  

I lightly rub my nails across his tip causing him to flex and jump in my palm. Looking down at him I truly think that he is a beautiful man. His thick length straining at my touch with a bead of moisture glistening at the top, just begging to be tasted, and giving into that temptation leaning down I lick it off drawing his addictive taste into my mouth. Hearing the hiss of pleasure falling from his lips, makes it all the more sweeter when I take him fully into my mouth. Donte pushes his hips up sliding deeper into my mouth as he lays his head back against the sofa. I feel his hand moving over my ass while I pleasure him with my mouth.  

I feel him trying to slide down the shorts I changed into once we arrived here, so I lean up positioning myself on my knees making it easier for him to pull my shorts down and giving him free range access to my woman. I hum around him tightening my throat muscles on him showing him my appreciation of the finger he just rubbed between my quickly swelling lips. At that sound of encouragement he dips a finger into me wetting him more before pulling it out to once again stroke me bringing the moisture out to make me more accommodating for whatever it is he is about to do to my body.  

The feel of his hands moving over me only increases my want to please him, so I find myself getting even wetter just from the feel of him hard and strong in my mouth. His head swallowing and juices flowing down my throat. 

Midnight picks me up by my shoulders pulling me up to him, shit I wasn't finished yet! After standing up and dropping his pants he sits back down on the sofa. When he tries to reach out for me I pull back from him smiling at his face, but I rip my shirt over my head and unhook my bra, letting him know I am still down for this. I grab him stroking him a few more times about to place him back in my mouth. 

"Turn around." Donte grabs my thigh trying to turn me towards him. 

I lift my head up looking at him for a moment before doing what he wants, and turn my body angling my head towards his feet. Donte turns on the sofa lying down backwards, he places one foot on the couch and leave the other on the ground. Before I can wrap my head around exactly what he wants me to do, Donte has moved me into position and placed his mouth on my hot spot.  

I sit there for a moment enjoying the stroke of his tongue as he slowly licks me like I am the sweetest  candy. I throw my head back swinging my hair around taking it out of the way as I prepare to take him back into my mouth. The feel of his hands roaming up my back gripping my hair, and pulling my head back causing me to lose my grip on his dick as he pops out my mouth all of this is a turn on for me. I use my hand to stroke him, moaning out at the feel of him sucking on my clit. 

Too soon he is licking up my essence as I lose it rolling my back as the orgasm tears through me.  

"Let's go to the bed." Donte stands up pulling me up with him; I stand there me naked and him looking like a big as kid with only his tee shirt on. I can't help the laugh that bubble up in my throat. "What you laughing at?" 

"Nothing." I take off when he tries to grab me.  

"I want to see you laughing when I push up in that." 

"I always find that funny!" I find myself giggling...really giggling when after yanking his shirt off he chases me down the hall towards his bed room. 

"I hear you." I hear him screaming from down at the end of the hall. 

After damn near running into the closed door trying to open it I feel Midnight grab me from behind and tosses me up into the air before I land belly down onto the bed. Donte lands on top of me yanking my arms above my head biting down on my neck. 

"I am about to make you do a lot of things...but laughing isn't one of them."

Sorry guys but here is a teaser of what is to come.....The hubby just sent me on an errand and then off to work...will try to get the rest up in a few days!!!! 

Hope you guys like it please vote and comment once again sorry about this little teaser!!