Part Two > Chapte 4 > Just Friends

>Trey's POV<

Sitting alone in the coffee shop, at a table looking out of a window, I looked on watching as everyone passed by. Yet I was oblivious to it all as thoughts of last night flowed through my head.  

Thoughts of my tongue roaming her body, of the little sounds she made while I pushed as deep as her body would allow. Damn this girl has my head gone, but I know it will never happen again, shit it shouldn't have happened this one time.  

But damn if I will ever forget it.  

"Hey, what's on your mind?" 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Looking up into the eyes of one of my oldest friends. "Damn Danni what's up with the hair?" 

"Fuck my hair what's up with you I've been calling your name for like three minutes. You didn't so much as blink an eye." 

"Just a few things on my mind." 

"Just a few things like a certain white girl that's never too far from your mind." 

"No, just a few things. But speaking about her, she should be here soon." I give a quick glance out the window hoping to see her face.  

"Damn son you have it bad." 

"And you would know right?" Turning away I prepare to tune this conversation out, "Don't start this damn convo again because I'm tired of hearing it." 

"And I'm tired of seeing you mope around here over a female that you might never have." 

"See niggas be talking shit when they don't know shit." 

"Well tell me some different shit. 'Cause all I know is you been chasing behind this female for three years now and she ain't so much as blink an eyelash at your ass." 

"Yo' do me a favor and shut the fuck up. I didn't ask for your damn opinion." 

"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't look out for you? I'm just saying you trying to tell her to get over a nigga that ain't available and I'm trying to tell you to get over this female cause she's not available. This nigga whoever he is has her heart wrap up tight." 

"Man Danni dawg you just don't get it." 

"I get it, believe I know how it feels to love someone and they are clueless to the shit- 

"Yo shut the fuck up here she comes." 

"Like I said I know how it feels." 

"Hey guys." 

"Hey Claire!" 

"Damn Danielle I haven't seen you in forever...when you coming back to the gym for another dance class?" 

"Maybe this week, you know finals and shit." 

"Yea, I know." 

For a moment an awkward silence pass between the three neither knowing what to say to the other.  

Me looking at Claire while, not knowing how to form the words that's been in my head all morning.  

Claire most likely thankful to have a third party to help prolong a conversation she's probably been dreading have all morning.  

"Well I'll leave you two to it I have a class is a few." 

"I'll hit you up later." 

"Sure." 

"See you later Danielle."  

"Nice to see you again Claire and I will definitely be in on one of your classes."