Chapter 2 > Kind of rude don't you think

Chapter 2 

OMG they know how to party in this town! This just might be the best party I have ever been to. Nicole and I have been dancing for a while now just letting the music rule our bodies. I am feeling this beat.  

Nicole grabs my waist and turns me around. Putting my back to her chest. While she provides balance I shimmy down rotating my hips while she holds my hands above my head. I look straight ahead and notice a boy staring at me. I look him in the eyes as I continue to move my hips to the music. Nikki pulls me back up and runs her hands up my body. I know we haven't known each other for a while, but I promise she is the sister I never had. 

As I watch the guy watch me, another guy sneaks up on me sliding in front of me to pull me away from Nicole. "Dance with me" he says. He's cute, so why not.  

"Sure! What's your name?" I allow him to pull my body up along his.  

"Kyle! What's your name?"  

"Tiffany" I don't plan on ever talking to or seeing him again so why give out my real name. Plus it's just fun. 

"You-  dang I thought he wanted to dance not talk  

"Shut up and dance" He gave me a look like REALLY but hey I feel like dancing.  

"Kind of rude don't you think" I look up to see the guy from across the room now standing behind Kyle.  

"Depends." I reply, now that I can see clearly my mystery guy is really hot I mean sexy. His dark skin is smooth and silky, full lips just begging to be kissed. I had to literally shake my self fighting a blush "But then so is ease dropping. So now we're even." He says something to Kyle who is no longer dancing, but just walks away without even a backwards glance.  

"Is that how we do it? Send the wing man than glide in? Not interested." I turn around to look for Nicole who is nowhere to be found. Damn.  

"Tell the truth snowflake-"  

"Wow snowflake that's a new one took you long to come up with that?"  

"Bout as long as it took me to decide that I wanted you." mystery guy pulls me towards the wall and yes I go willingly so far he's proving to be interesting. As the beat changes to T-Pain BOOTY WORK he faces me towards the wall "Now shut up and dance"  

I like when they are aggressive! I look over my shoulder at him and plan on shaking the hell out of my ass. I take a second to let the beat hit me, grabbing the wall I drop my back and grind on him like I want to birth his next baby. I smile laughing at myself. Mystery guy grabs my waist with one hand and places his other on the wall over my hand. I feel his breath on my neck "Damn snowflake." He whispers in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.  

"Can't hang Midnight?" He pushes my hair off my neck so he can place his face there pulling me closer guiding my hips with his own  

"Midnight? I like that snowflake, I bet I'll have you screaming that by the end of the night" He bites my neck lightly.  

Before I can replay the DJ comes on over the speakers and says he's slowing it down for all the couples and Kelly Rolland's MOTIVATION comes on. Midnight turns me around and pushes my back up against the wall placing both hands above my head. Though we aren't dancing anymore we both are still moving our hips to the music and I hook my fingers through his belt loop keeping him close.  

"Where's your man snowflake?"  

"Does it matter?" he smiles at me with a look that says he wasn't expecting that answer  

"Depends.."  

"Why? Where's your girl?"  

"Now that just depends on what tonight is," I laugh at this. He is actually worse than I am "but I'm hoping you'll want to fill that spot."  

"Who said I'm available? Actually I already made plans for later tonight"  

"He not as good as I am I can promise." I stop dancing as I look up at him. He is serious! OMG! Don't get me wrong I don't mind a good no strings hot session of sex but WOW he is serious. Before I can get my head around this Nicole walks up.  

"I have been looking  everywhere for you Claire." she looks at Midnight and he just gives her the universal sign for Hey (a head nod). "Come with me!" She grabs me and pulls me away from the wall and I follow her up stairs. "Do you know who that was?"  

"NO why should I?" I follow her down the hall, towards what I am hoping is a bathroom. "And where did you go?" I'm not sure she heard this part as she is busy dancing to the beat coming from downstairs.  

"YES! He is like the right hand man for Cee lo. Whatever Cee lo can't or doesn't do He (she points down at the floor for what I guess means Midnight) does." 

"What is his name?" I can't help but think back to his hands on my body or his coffee colored eyes looking at me  

"He goes by J Roc but I think his name is James or something like that. Do you need to use the bathroom cause I am about to leak?" she starts laughing.  

"Yea, go ahead and I will wait here." I lean against the door as she goes in to relieve herself. I'm there cleaning my nails when J Roc/Midnight walks up the steps coming down the hall towards me.  

"DID YOU SEE ALL THOSE HOES LOOKING AT YOU!!? THEY JUST WISH THEY WERE DANCING WITH HIM! I USED TO HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HIM!"  

"Nicole! Shut up!" I holler at her through the door while he just stands there leaning on the wall across from me smiling.  

"NO REALLY HE HANGS WITH MY BROTHER! I WOULD FUCK HIM NO LIE!" 

Wow is all I can think,  "SHUT UP NIKKI!" There's nothing like your friend saying she would bone the guy you want to bone WHILE HE IS STANDING IN FRONT YOU! Midnight reaches for my hand and pulls me over towards him. He whispers in my ear 

"I'm saying snowflake I'm trying to get at you."  he opens the door behind him. "Come with me"

I think about this for a minute do I want to go in there with him or not?!?!?! 

Ok I know this was kind of boring but i just wanted them to meet and get the story moving. Tell me what you honestly think. I'm trying to straighten out the language too let me know if any of this offends anyone not my intention. VOTE IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.